Closed to new replies
December 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Took Me Awhile

:iconanark10n:
anark10n Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
So, i've been signed up for awhile now before i realized there must be some sort of forum. hobby artist, hobby writer, hobby musician. full-time student in software engineering. Freak for FOSS. Weary gamer. Will get around to filling up my gallery soon ... i hope

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconathenanina:
AthenaNina Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Welcome to the Forums! My name is Athena. What type of art are you most fond of?
I honestly can't say, i'm indiscriminate in my tastes. i've got as much cartoon pieces in my collection of works as i do abstracts, as much 3D as traditional. although, i do tend to keep the amateur stuff to just my works though(which are still tragically amateur(baby steps, they say; curse them for being correct, i say :X))
I play piano, and muck around in LMMS and Ardour

Software Engineering because I like the the hackery I can get up to with the limited resources available to me. I do branch into systems admin and networks, now and then, interconnected as all things computers are
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
What instrument do you play? :la:

And why software engineering?
I play piano, and muck around in LMMS and Ardour

Software Engineering because I like the the hackery I can get up to with the limited resources available to me. I do branch into systems admin and networks, now and then, interconnected as all things computers are
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
That's pretty awesome. :O

What do you usually play?

Interesting..

I suppose there is something about it that is quite set, like maths, in a way. :nod:
"What do I usually play?" Do you mean piano or games?

If it's piano, my stuff always almost turn out as slow hip-hop. I try to make it sound like I'm not sampling, with some success (my inspiration burns out quickly)

If it's games, anything and everything, but with a preference for ones with unusual art direction(hence, the "weary gamer", with all this thing of pushing for photorealism(which is not a bad thing in itself, but come on ...))

I must apologize for the amount of brackets, but they are such useful things ...
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
That's pretty interesting. :O

Not at all!

It's quite interesting, I have to say. :D

I can't really relate, though. >.<
Add a Comment: