Closed to new replies
December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

not exactly new, but!

:iconli-ri:
Li-Ri Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
I've technically had an account for four years and every once and awhile I pop up and add some photography I've done, but recently I got a canon t3i (finally a dslr! my dreaaam) so my photography hobby is about to take flight once again. unfortunately i'm bogged down with university and exams, but i'm itching to take photos of the lovely university campus and i'll be taking all kinds of photos over the break. anyways! you can call me Li-Ri, I'm turning 19 soon and I live in Ontario! (Right now in London because I go to university here) Anyways, I'd love to make some friends. :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Li-Ri Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
nah, i'm not that lucky haha. canada is pretty sweet though. :) & i'm a horse back rider, i also play violin and really enjoy music. what about you?
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I thought you meant London, UK then. :paranoid:

What are some of your interests? :la:
:iconspikeandshay:
spikeandshay Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Hi! I'm sorta in the same predicament as you. I have been on here for 3 years and just add some art here and there. I can't wait to get dslr camera!! I asked for for graduation ;)
Li-Ri Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
I didn't expect to get one at all! I'd been asking for christmas and my birthday over and over until eventually I just forgot about it; my old camera died and I completely just stopped taking pictures. It was a pretty awesome surprise and now I can't wait to get started again. I hope you get one! What are you graduating from? :)
spikeandshay Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
oooo I'm excited for you ^^ Me too, I really want one as a graduation/birthday present. I am graduating high school and instead of a graduation party, I might get a nice camera :D
Li-Ri Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
thats such a good idea, who wants a party anyways? haha. cameras are fantastic! :D
spikeandshay Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
i know!! i cant wait :D
Add a Comment: