Not new but just got back to deviantart after a drawing block!

Hey guys!

Not new but have been away from devart for quite some time so would like to meet some artists and make some friends in the process :)

Very happy to be back and I love to draw manga/anime type drawings (But I'm trying to make it more realistic as I draw more)!
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome back! What are some anime/manga that you like?
haha well, ive been watching sword art online lately and i finished fate zero! you? xD
How do you like Sword Art Online?
I just remembered, one time I tried watching Fate Zero but I was just really confused the whole episode and then afterwards I realized it was because I'd just watched episode 1 of season 2 :P

Recently I've been watching Natsume Yujincho and enjoying it, have you watched it?
hahaha oh im loving it.
I have a drawing of kirito coming up! :O
wots natsume about?
Natsume's about a boy who can see spirits (most people think he's just a bit nuts) and he helps give back the names to these spirits who his grandmother (who could also see spirits) previously bullied into servitude and stole their names. And he travels around with a ridiculous cat whose true form is actually a huge dragon thing. Haha. I like the atmosphere of the show. It's kind of relaxed.
welcome back youuu !! :iconarigatouplz:
haha thanks kuronekooo!!! xD good to be back n drawing
welcome back to da :D
haha thank you :)
you're welcome :D
Welcome back. If you want something to draw, why not give this a try? [link]
Haha ill try if i get the time too fallen! :D thanjss
Hi; welcome back! What kinds of things are you interested in?
hey! :D
love manga, try to read a lot if I can. Don't really watch anime these days but I am currently watching Sword art online which is turning out to be quite good.
Welcome back to dA! :iconlawooplz:
haha thank you zero!