Closed to new replies
December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10
:iconjelly-berry:
jelly-berry Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Student General Artist
Hello, darlings.
It is actually the first time i get on the forums, haha.
Well, im a teen who likes cartoons, videogames, anime, nsfw/horror things and electro music. So, hi!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Hi, and welcome to the forums! Other than the stuff that you've already mentioned above, what are you into? If you could do anything in the world, what would it be? :)
jelly-berry Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
Hmm, well i like to rp and im first starting to cosplay, also i like animals, mostly pets (i have two dogs), and im learning to play the piano.
Anything in the world.... I would fly. Like, fly away from problems.
:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Ah, what kinds of dogs do you have? I've got a black lab/ Jack Russell terrier mix... until he started greying, he looked like a lab puppy his whole life :lol: He's either 11 or 12 this month, though, so he's an old man now...
jelly-berry Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Student General Artist
Awww, how cute! Mine are two yorkshire terriers, they are kinda young, only 3 years old! The funny thing is that their birthdays are the first and second of novemeber, even if they are not related. :)
:icondysochratic:
Dysochratic Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello!
What kind of cartoons do you like? I don't watch TV much but I can appreciate the animation whenever I come across them; because you're like bound to on an art website. Also what kinds of video games do you enjoy also?
mostly "old" stuff, like Arnold or spongebob, but i also like adventure time and my little pony. I enjoy complicated, gore, puzzle videogames, like Catherine the game,Final fantasy,etc also sonic and mario games, especially Sonic Generations. Oh and of course the most classics like pacman.
Aah, I see. I never really play video games, but who didn't play pokemon? lol. I enjoy watching them more.
But the game I've played the most is Tetris.
i like pokemon too. Oh, tetris is a fun game, haha.
I was addicted to it for a little while, like it was a serious problem, lol. But it wore off.
jelly-berry Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
really? well, that sometimes happens!
Add a Comment: