Closed to new replies
December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

New Deviant-Help In Making Pictures With MS Paint

:iconsarurki:
Sarurki Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I hope y'all help me in helping me. Watch me and make me a friend if y'all wanna.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmissleepify:
Missleepify Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Welcome! So what kind of pictures do you make with paint? Like, pixel art or something like that?
I sometimes sketch in MS Paint, but that's about it :lol:
Sarurki Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Pixel art or digital art.
Missleepify Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Aha :) So what would be the things you need help with?
Sarurki Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Digital art in anime or anything you do you could teach me?
Missleepify Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I'm not really an expert when it comes to the anime style, but there are plenty of tutorials on this site. Simply search for "anime/manga tutorial" or something in that direction, and you're sure to find a lot of results ;)

I do know a little more about digital art in general through. Drawing in MS Paint could be a struggle since it doesn't provide an option to enhance any quality unless you want huge files or doing pixel. Have you considered using another program? If money is an issue you can always use GIMP, which is free and contains a lot more functions than Paint :)Unless you have decided upon working only with pixels, of course.
Sarurki Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Well, there's the problem, I want to use GIMP, but I can't install it in school. Even tried Photoshop, sadly, I couldn't install that either. Ugh I hate schools.
Missleepify Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Don't you have a computer at home you could use? :O Maybe if you contact someone at your school you can request for it to be installed for you, if the school is responsible for the computers?
Sarurki Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Lmfao, oh man, you made my day. I live in Savannah, Georgia. In my school; it's uniforms. They are really stricted about stuff. The only way I can use GIMP if I get an administor's user and pass in which I know a pass of my assistant teacher's user, Mr. Barnes. I just need to get the user. Then, you can teach me then.
Add a Comment: