Not quite new, but I'd like to make some friends c;

I'm Christy, and I'm 16. I'm not new to dA but it took a while before I actually posted any art on this account after I got rid of my old one. I like adventure time, doctor who, zelda, and bands. I mostly post literature because I've been getting really picky about what art I post here. Anyway, I'm really interested in meeting new people and making new friends!

What do you guys like? I want to hear about you :3
Comments266
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome! I'm Lyllisa (or Lisa), I really hope you grow to like dA as much as we do! :aww:
If you're looking for some friends, I'd love for you to join my new group! [link]
It's pretty small right now, but if you join and some more people join, we'll hopefully grow to quite the little gang after a while!
You can also submit your art there to share with all our future members and watchers!
Thanks for the invite! If I decide to join any groups, yours will be my first choice :3 also, your icon is adorable.~
Hey! I'm not really new either but I decided it was time I got social here haha. I'm the same age as you and I mostly post art because all my writing goes to my wattpad account :p All my embarrassing oldies go into the oldie folder though. I love music, reading, drawing, and dancing.
All my embarrassing oldies were - thankfully - on my old account that I deactivated ages ago xD what kind of music?

Also, your icon is so cute omg :iconiloveitplz:
Thanks!!!I kept the oldies only to show I've improved but honestly I try to avoid looking at them :P Any kind of music but my favorite bands are Florence and the Machine, Marina and the Diamonds, Fall out boy, Nightwish, Ayabie and Sakanaction the last two are Japanese. U?
I like Pierce the Veil, Of mice & men, sleeping with sirens, a day to remember, chiodos, handguns, fireworks, la dispute, you me at six, mayday parade, the beatles, david bowie, herman's hermits, fleetwood mac, ccr, d at sea, we were sharks, gabriel the marine, breathe carolina, and a bunch of others. I have so many bands I like that I lose track of them sometimes cx
Some of those I don't know so I think it's time to hit up youtube! Of mice and Men I looove and of course the Beatles! There's so much good music in the world!
Om&m is amazing omg<3 There really is! I love finding more and more good music as time goes by. I think it's exciting c:
Yep. It gets a little less exciting when I have to start figuring out what to delete from my phone so I'll have room for it but other than that :P
View all replies
So I see your into AT?
Yes, I am.~ Are you?
:iconohmyglobplz: I love it! I absolutly adore Marshall Lee. I think he is my favorite. Fionna! Its funny that I like the characters with the least screen time XD
:iconjakejealousplz: omg Marshall Lee<3 It's so hard for me to pick a favorite though. Right now, it's probably Marceline, Jake, LSP, Marshall Lee, and Finn. :3 Lemongrab is pretty great too.~
:iconunacceptableplz: < Waht! Lol. I love LSP's little ramblings. Do you watch mlp?
View all replies
hello christy welcome back to deviantart check out my page and i will check out yours i hope we can be good friends
Hi! Thanks for the watch omg<3 I hope we can be friends too :D You definitely have talent c:
thank you you as well i really like your style of drawing
Thank you! So what do you like, besides anime? :3
wolves , manga , dragons listening to music , reading (older books like dracula and the tragical history of dr faustus ) and ANIME!! lol of course lol wbu
Music, bears, tattoos, doctor who, adventure time, drawing, writing, soccer, and marine life. ~
oh yeah i love adventure time tooooo !!!!!
View all replies
Hello there. How's it going?