Closed to new replies
December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 265

Not quite new, but I'd like to make some friends c;

:iconsingagainsoon:
singagainsoon Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm Christy, and I'm 16. I'm not new to dA but it took a while before I actually posted any art on this account after I got rid of my old one. I like adventure time, doctor who, zelda, and bands. I mostly post literature because I've been getting really picky about what art I post here. Anyway, I'm really interested in meeting new people and making new friends!

What do you guys like? I want to hear about you :3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfreyv:
freyv Jan 15, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Welcome! I'm Lyllisa (or Lisa), I really hope you grow to like dA as much as we do! :aww:
If you're looking for some friends, I'd love for you to join my new group! [link]
It's pretty small right now, but if you join and some more people join, we'll hopefully grow to quite the little gang after a while!
You can also submit your art there to share with all our future members and watchers!
singagainsoon Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks for the invite! If I decide to join any groups, yours will be my first choice :3 also, your icon is adorable.~
:iconwandereratheart:
Hey! I'm not really new either but I decided it was time I got social here haha. I'm the same age as you and I mostly post art because all my writing goes to my wattpad account :p All my embarrassing oldies go into the oldie folder though. I love music, reading, drawing, and dancing.
singagainsoon Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
All my embarrassing oldies were - thankfully - on my old account that I deactivated ages ago xD what kind of music?

Also, your icon is so cute omg :iconiloveitplz:
Thanks!!!I kept the oldies only to show I've improved but honestly I try to avoid looking at them :P Any kind of music but my favorite bands are Florence and the Machine, Marina and the Diamonds, Fall out boy, Nightwish, Ayabie and Sakanaction the last two are Japanese. U?
singagainsoon Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I like Pierce the Veil, Of mice & men, sleeping with sirens, a day to remember, chiodos, handguns, fireworks, la dispute, you me at six, mayday parade, the beatles, david bowie, herman's hermits, fleetwood mac, ccr, d at sea, we were sharks, gabriel the marine, breathe carolina, and a bunch of others. I have so many bands I like that I lose track of them sometimes cx
Some of those I don't know so I think it's time to hit up youtube! Of mice and Men I looove and of course the Beatles! There's so much good music in the world!
singagainsoon Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Om&m is amazing omg<3 There really is! I love finding more and more good music as time goes by. I think it's exciting c:
Yep. It gets a little less exciting when I have to start figuring out what to delete from my phone so I'll have room for it but other than that :P
singagainsoon Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh yeah, I hate that too :<
Add a Comment: