About 1 Year old to DA, Wanted to introduce and meet deviants.

Hey! I'm Cody, you may have seen me poking my nose around the forums. I'm a 16 Year old Furry, and I'm about a year old to DeviantArt, over two accounts. I do Photography, Literature, and I'm trying to learn Traditional Art. I like Furries, Photography, Cats and Dogs, Driving, Music, and much more. I live in Colorado, Near Denver. Beautiful state. :meow:
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Cool! I live in Colorado too, about 40 miles away from denver. :la:
Awesome! I'm like 40 minutes out of Denver to be honest. xP

What type of art are you into?
No way :O Which direction?

Photography mainly. :la:
North. :meow:

Awesome! Photography rocks :D
Me too. :la: I live about 15 minutes away from Boulder.
Hello there and welcome to the Forums!
I hope you find the forum community welcoming and helpful. :)

I visited your gallery and it's very cool!
I like it.
:thumbsup:

I'm an amature in photography, myself, but I'm enjoying it so far and look forward to getting better.
And although I don't have any furry art in my gallery now I'm also a Furry lover and have my own 'fursona'. XD

I'd be glad to add u as a a Friend/Watch if you'd be so kind as to add me as well?

Take care.
:peace:
Thanks!

Thanks for checking out my work! :meow:

Photography is really neat. I like it a lot, I find myself most interested in Wild animals and Landscapes.

I'd be glad to add you as a friend. I'll add you now ^^
Heyy, fellow furry I see *bropaw*
Hey! Nice to meet ya. :meow: What may I call you? ^^
Nice to meet you too :meow: You can call me Snowflake. I'm guessing you're Cody?
Yessir. Great to meet ya Snowflake. What type of art do ya like? ^^
Almost the same as you ^^ Anthro, Anime, and I guess some Fan Art like Sonic and certain movies or TV series :3
Anthro is awesome. It can really bring out one's personality, and it's different and unique, from other arts out there.
Totally agree, I have nothing to add xP
hi i decided to check this out :D im a few months old to dA, check my art and if you like it, watch me :D <3
Welcome to DeviantArt! Sure, I can take a glance at your art. :meow:
Mulgore actually inspired my first setting in my story. Green grass plains, and a giant lake. xD

What do you draw? :meow:
Welcome to the forum? It's not exactly uncommon for people to decide to visit here months or years after they first join the site, if ever. =P

How did you get into the various things you do?
Thanks. xP

:bulletgreen: Furries: I actually got very interested when I saw this "Big beast thing" (My quote) From World of Warcraft, called the Tauren. I like how it was a playable race, it was different from humans. So I could say that's when I started getting into Anthropomorphic Things.

:bulletgreen:Photography: My mother won a Camera at a Raffle 4 years ago, and so she gave me that camera. I started going out and taking pictures of Landscapes.

:bulletgreen: Writing: Kind of just a self hobby. I had stories about characters going on in my head, and I wanted to write it down. I write anthropomorphic Fiction stories right now, titled 'Frost and Flame'.

:meow:
Seriously? The Tauren got you into it? :lol: I can totally see it happening and the Tauren are one big gang of badasses, stampeding across the barren planes with kodos in tow, but you might just be the first furry who's told me that's how you got into the stuff. But getting into various artistic hobbies by a nice convenience or two is a pretty nice thing; if someone were to hand me a camera I'd probably rush out right away and take as many pictures with it as I possibly could, although in my case what happened was a pack of quality pencils, a tablet and a copy of Photoshop. =P
Mulgore actually inspired my first setting in my story. Green grass plains, and a giant lake. xD

What do you draw? :meow:
Not to mention those tall plateaus and giant birds! Absolutely love the place. :eager:

Here on deviant art it's mostly fantasy stuff and whatever others commission me to, but I draw and paint a variety of other things as well off-site on various communities :meow:
Awesome! I'll check out some of your work soon. :meow:
View all replies