Details

Closed to new replies
December 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19
:iconreserveddenizen:
reservedDenizen Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
I'm just another newcomer, hoping I can bring something to DA worth being brought. I'd like to make friends on here and not just dwell, so don't be afraid I don't (usually) bite!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconth3punk1n4t0r:
th3punk1n4t0r Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I deviantwatched you- looking forward to some science fiction. I'm planning to write some myself- as well as more fantasy, horror, and a comedy series thing.
reservedDenizen Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Oooh sounds like fun! ^^ I think I'll watch you too. You probably won't be seeing anything major from me until I go on break. Sadly, I'm a student before a writer.
:iconth3punk1n4t0r:
th3punk1n4t0r Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
yeah- I have to study for tests as well, and apply for jobs. but, hopefully I'll have more free time soon.
:iconwhiskyomega:
WhiskyOmega Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hi there and welcome to the site!
I hope you enjoy yourself and find the community very helpful and welcoming.
:)

Cool poem so far.
I love to write and poetry too.
What's your fav topics to write about?

I'd be glad to add u as a a Friend/Watch if you'd be so kind as to add me as well?

Take care.
:peace:
reservedDenizen Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
You guys are all really welcoming. In all honesty, I rarely write poetry and I'm much more comfortable with prose. Usually when I write, I like doing science fiction or historical fiction. Writing is my escape from reality I guess.
:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Hello, and welcome to dA! I saw your list of anime and games that you posted in response to someone else... Ao no Exorcist was so good :D

Other than what you listed, what are you into? Myself, other than drawing (the obvious!), I like baking and listening to music, and I want to learn a ton of languages.
Hey, nice to meet you. ^.^

I like drawing,too, but I'm not so good at it. I really love writing and music is a must for me. I program as a hobby and I'm also studying Japanese, Latin, and Spanish. Learning new things is probably my favorite thing in the world.
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Ah, learning languages is so much fun. Japanese is on my list for the future; other than English, I currently speak passable French and Korean (my French is the better of the two, but my Korean is catching up!) and pretty basic Spanish.

Why are you learning Latin, may I ask?
Wow, four languages! So cool. Was Korean difficult to learn?

Well, I really like the sound of it and the SAT has a lot of big words that have Latin roots.
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Korean actually wasn't as difficult to learn as I thought it would be. I honestly think the hardest part is remembering a ton of vocab; the grammar isn't too difficult for me.

Ah, that's true about the SAT... knowing Latin is sure to benefit you on that front!

Do you find Japanese difficult? I just feel like learning to read and write it would be difficult because of the characters they use... so much memorization involved with that, isn't there?
Add a Comment: