Details

Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Hey everybody!

:iconmoss-piglet:
How are you all? I wanted to get a kick start on my new account, so I decided to drop in and say hello! This is a new account of mine, my previous accounts shall not be named because I want this one to remain as a separate entity. So maybe help me out by watching? I like to draw random creatures from my imagination, and things like tardigrades and other lesser known animals like that.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
What are some of your interests?
Designing creatures when I'm bored, art and music....you can find my complete interests on my I.D its too complicated xD
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
That's pretty cool. :la:
:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Hello! Same as you, I'm on a second account... I deactivated my old one, and I've started fresh :) It's really nice.
I've done that, but this is an experiment account for me. I have another really active page that is pretty well off, I just want to see if I can start from scratch with a new style while still maintaining everything on the other one. And I agree:) My old old account was filled with rubbish and drama xD and the username sucked.
:iconsketchysause:
SketchySause Dec 7, 2012  Student General Artist
Sounds a lot like what this account is for me.
Add a Comment: