Deviant coming back

Hello i just came back to dA with a new drive.
I started drawing 3 weeks ago and i even tried my first lineart and digital paiting.
I would love it if i got some opinions on my work and would love to talk to artists from everywhere.
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What are some of your interests? :la:
Well, advertising is the place where i tend to do use my creativity the most. I also was a decent rugby player(champion and national team draft),but that changed after some bad injuries(played about 10 games with my shoulder popping in the first 5 minutes).I really lost my shape after that, after adding nightlife and car racing and stuff,but now im killing myself to become fit again.
As for the rest what can i say reading business books,design books or art books.I watch tons of movies,i go through several seasons of movie series weekly( helps me work),from The Apprentice, to Hell's Kitchen,Grey's anatomy or Big Bang Theory.

I dunno,atm my main interests are in developing myself as an illustrator,being healthy and fit and pushing forward in my career.

P.S.: I really love you gallery. Your pictures are actually quite spectacular :)
That'd be quite interesting. :nod:

Ah.. that sucks. =/

Is your shoulder generally fine, though?

I hope it goes well there. Injuries can be pretty touch.

What kind of movies do you like?

It sounds good.. lots of things to be getting on with, certainly.

Thank you! :)
Well i should operate my shoulder.The muscles on it hold it together,but if i go driving for a long time i have to pull over after a few hundred kilometres to pop it back in and if i push it too hard at the gym and stuff.

Well i'm interested in more psychological movies a lot Criminal minds, Flashpoint,Elementary, i like comedies a lot too.Basically deeper meaning movies rather then the whole bang bang shoot'em up bring in a hot chick big explosion movie over :) I'm interested in the psychological movies more because i read so many books on body language,microexpressions and a lot of stuff like neurolingvistic programming.

I saw that u're interested in psychological things too,so that's why i mentioned them :P
Oh dear. =/

Something could be done about that, I guess. :nod:

Ooh, pretty cool!

Yeah! You and me both there. :D

I really like the ones that make you think. :P

Indeed! It sounds pretty awesome. :D
I'll just wrap it up in muscles and never operate it, i hate doctors :P

You should definetly watch those and Lie to me especially, you will really love that one.
Hmm.. you could make it worse, though. =/

Lie to me? :O
View all replies
Welcome back, Fellow Human! You know once you get bitten by the art bug, it tends not to let go. Ouch. xD
Thank you very much :)
Well i already work as a junior art director,but working with vectors and designing paintings is a tad boring and i really wanna work on becoming an illustrator so yeah :)
Well welcome back!
Thank you very much :) You have some nice works in your gallery btw
Thankyou :smile:
You have some neat works as well! Just keep practicing! And studying your anatomy is always a good start. I found that gesture drawing can be very bebeficial.
I finished a 50 hour study course in 2 weeks and i'm going to go into andrew loomis books and a few more books. I will start practicing gesture and posing for 30min to 1 hour after that :)
Awesome! Well i hope it all works out for you. I never did any courses. I just observe and look through anatomy books when i get bored. My friend showed me a good gesture drawing site that has helped me alot with poses.
Well your anatomy is good so you're doing it right :) Can you please link me to the website(i have several,but the more resources the better).
View all replies