Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Need friends?? Play the Random Deviant Game!!

:iconmeowywoofferson:
MeowyWoofferson Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Feel a bit lonely today?? Want to strike up a random conversation?? Bored?? Play the Random Deviant Game!!!

It's so easy.. go to the drop down menu on the homepage, and pick 'Random Deviant'. Next, have a quick glance at their profile (make sure they're active and what-not). Then comment on there profile saying the following!!! (or something similar...)

"HELLO!!!! I'm your local random deviant for the day/night!!!
My name is Anne Exan Pell!! What's yours???

Now you can do two things for me my lovely darling/bushter/ella/whatever/idontknow.
Either move along (in an Obi-Wan Kenobi fashion) or stay and strike up a convo!!
If you're full of awesomeness then you've picked the latter!!
Well done!! Now, answer!!!

1.) If you had a pig, what would you name it?
2.) On which side is your toilet paper in your bathroom?
3.) Do you do the mash potato?
4.) What does pineapple remind you of?
5.) How far east can you go before you're heading west?
6.) Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?

Now do me!!!"

Or.. if you're sad like me, come up with your own weird and wonderful questions whenever you meet someone.

This is because... whenever I meet someone on here, I hear (read, whatever...) the same questions all the time: "How are you/What art are you interested in" bla bla bla.

Be more creative people!! We're on a site meant for the creational (is that even a word?) after all!!!

Well, thank you for reading, I've just managed to kill 15 minutes. ^.^

Yours sincerely,
MeowyWoofferson.

p.s. jeff,right, when i like to pull, spongebob, mind-blown o_o, i shall write a complaint!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconshininginthedarkness:
shininginthedarkness Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
McDonald's DID sell hotdogs for a bit, they just didn't sell very well. Guess people just want a hamburger!
:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student General Artist
Some still do. I've also been to one in Florida that sold Pizza and Sushi...
:iconmeowywoofferson:
MeowyWoofferson Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
What?!?! Why on Earth did they remove it :-( I've always loved hotdogs... They're so long and special. It even has its own breed of dog, let's see a hamburger do that!! :-O Ah well.
:iconshininginthedarkness:
shininginthedarkness Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
You should get mature hotdog tastes, and only eat fancy hotdogs with the finest ketchups and relishes!
Add a Comment: