Hello, wonderful people!

I'm not new but I would like to say that I am a writer/traditional artist seeking for some poets. I need to improve my groups :) Music is very important to me: Empire Of The Sun, MGMT and other indie bands but also The Doors and rock groups are important parts of my life and art.
Hello.
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! I'm a sort of poet and I love indie and rock music! Nice to meet you
Nice to meet you too :)
That's great! What do you write about?
Which bands are your favs?
Thanks :) I write about a lot of stuff, I don't really plan it, it just.... Happens lol.

I like paramore, Coldplay, oasis, fall out boy, Flyleaf, lol.. Too many to choose a fav. basically they have to be different, no ibiza dance tracks, and no RNB.
Me too :D

It's been a while since I stopped listening to Coldplay. But I like them, though. (Can play "Yellow" on my guitar :)) Yes, all this mainstream just sucks. Radio is dead :D
Awesome! I always write best that way.

You stopped listening? Why's that?
I wanted to discover new tunes and I found my real taste. Listen [link]
and many many songs like that :3

I just love this kind of music, suddenly music turned into something more. You know, songs are never just songs. They deliver an important message or some kind of feeling. And I love this feeling :)

It has heavy influences on my writings, everytime I listen to a fav song I write. Endless source of inspiration
Hey, that's pretty cool! And the video is epic, too.

I feel exactly the same, anything I listen to has to mean something in one way or another. I don't think a lot of "performers" now understand that, or don't seem to.

Ikr, a lot of my stuff, writing, drawings, have been inspired by music.
View all replies