Hi! I am kind of new here.

Hi everyone! I just joined last week but I decided to post here. Um, my name is Kayla. My username is KayTheWiseChild because my name translates as Wise Child. I love art, and you can basically find everything else on my profile page.. I really admire everyone else's art, and for all the people who have watched me so far.
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thanks so much guys!!! I didn't think anyone would like me here, cause I am not a very good artist, but I am so relieved and thankful for the warm welcomes! :)
welcome to DA ^_^
Hi, Kay, it's a nice username, I like it. I never knew where to find the forums before this showed up in my watch. You're far more savvy than I am.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Oh, it is good to see you Lisa! Um... of course I love art in every single shape and form, I love being outside (especially climbing trees), I do swimming and dance, and I love animals. I like sketching, knitting, writing and reading. See you guys around! Thanks so much!
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
Hey Kay! It is fun you're on here too! :lol: I wnated to welcome you too :lol: Welcome!
Welcome to DA Kayla, you have a very pretty name :)