Closed to new replies
December 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

An Introduction

:iconjessicajones42:
JessicaJones42 Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
My name's Jess. I'm 18, married, and expecting my first child. No, it's not what you think. I didn't whore myself out to every man that I fell in love with, yet the one I did fall in love with accepted me as I am. In all honesty, my past is a bit blurry. Only the most prominent events in my mind are memorable, and the rest are quite ethereal. It takes me a lot to remember my childhood birthdays, and it doesn't help that my childhood wasn't too happy. I'm not here for pity or to be an attention whore. It helps me to talk about these things because I really don't have many to talk to. I hope you understand. My talent is in the written word, though I paint and draw from time to time. I've written one novel that awaits publication [I hope] and I'm working on a series of short stories. My style of writing is to take events from my past and twist them into a fictional storyline, then have the character resolve her conflict either by letting the world morph them...or by them morphing the world around them. So I hope you'll accept me as a normal person, flaws and all, even though I know it'll be hard. I come across as callous and cold-hearted, but only because I don't want to hurt anymore. I think a lot of people understand that. Cheers. <3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthe-average-alex:
The-Average-Alex Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012   Digital Artist
Welcome to Deviantart :)
Hope you enjoy mingling with our unique and slightly crazy community.
Congratulations on the pregnancy :3 I hope everything goes well with the baby.
Just remember You are not allowed to feed the staff after midnight or else they will turn into evil monsters.....
JessicaJones42 Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Thank you :3 I'm glad to be here!
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
You're living with your husband, I take it? :)
JessicaJones42 Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Yup ^^
Add a Comment: