December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

New here, interested in Fantasy-Styles and spritual/psychedelic Art

:iconlucidentity:
Lucidentity Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
Hi there,

nice Forum so far. A bit hard to orientate because of this mass of Art, but really talented guys (and ladies of course) here. So yeah, I'm 20 years old and like to increase my horizont in Art, I saw so many pictures that made me think that I decided to go deeper and understand whats behind all that. I was fascinated after I saw how these pictures are actually MADE in Photoshop, this must be a hell of work. But the more I respect these artists and like to join this community. Alright, let's just have a great time together!

P.S.:If someone has some great pictures that fit in my prefered category, don't hesistate to post it ;)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlucidentity:
Lucidentity Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
Hi @ all
yes I don't have any uploads yet, I'm not drawing by myself, I'm just a fan I would say...

"Psychedelic" Art is stuff like impressions of Conscioussnes or interpretations of spirit or god (but I'm not religous at all). Stuff that only exists in human ideas but is not tangible. Thats always very interesting how artists try to visualize that.
Checked your uploads, very cool!
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Make sure to hit the "Reply" button so that the other person gets your message. :)
:iconfallbird:
FallBird Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Welcome to dA! It's great that you're so excited about joining here. (: I do some fantasy stuff, mostly phoenixes. Check out my gallery if you'd like. ^^
:iconbendingbinary:
BendingBinary Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist
Hi, how are you doing? :D

I see you have not uploaded anything yet, but I'm sure looking forward to seeing your art, it sounds like it's going to be cool :D
:iconisho13:
Isho13 Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello there and welcome to DeviantArt :hug: I'm greatly into fantasy art too, feel free to check my gallery. :D

May I ask, what do you consider to be spiritual-psychedelic art?
:icongabrielleragusi:
gabrielleragusi Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012   Digital Artist
Welcome to deviantArt! :salute:
Well, I'm into fantasy art too, since I have a platonic view on art (let's paint without copying reality).
But, hey, not everything is made in photoshop here ;)
Add a Comment: