Hello from Malaysia ~ :D

Hai deviantART,

First and foremost, i am not new here, not at all xD
i've been here for around two year. To be honest, i wasnt too active on deviantart but that is gonna change now :D

I love drawing, manga, games, music and moarr !

So .. Hello :D
and pleased to meet you
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there and welcome to dA ^^
What are your favorite Mangas and games? =3
Hello xD
My favorite manga and games ... it shall be Kuroko no basuke and assassin's creed series !! :iconshaplz:
Welcome to the forums! What are some of your interests? :la:
Haha, I have lots of interests :D
let's see, i like to ..
-Draw !
-Read manga
-Play the guitar
-Basketball !! (sports)
-Games
-Photography

there you go xD
what about you ? :P
Nice!

How long have you been playing guitar and basketball for? :la:

I like to read and music is pretty cool as well. :nod:
I have been playing guitar for around 2 years already.
and for basketball... just started this year :icongrin--plz:
Nice!

How do you like both?
ohh, hello :iconxxkuroshiroxx: !! you just like my friend :constipated: xD
Hai :iconkuroneko987:

Ahh, why thank you :D
xD he hv dA account so long but don't use it untill now
Do he uploads his artwork ? :P
yup but only 3 until now --'
owh ... better than no uploads la xDD
Hello from a neighbour across the causeway.

I've been on dA for 2 years(wow, really?!) and I used to be much more active in posting new artwork, but well... I've gotten a full time job since then, so artflow has pretty much come to a standstill. So, when the art halts(temp, I hope!), my activity on the forums and stuff spikes. :lol:

Welcome to being active on dA.
Hello :D

Haha, i see we've been on dA for about the same time aaand i'm about to go to collage soon !
Just finished my SPM examination (which is equivalent to O-level)and gonna to take illustration course as major.so ... i'll be able to post a lot more artwork, hence more active. (hopefully !)

Good luck on your job (if you dont mind , what is it about ? :D )and thank you for the warm welcome :P
Haha. College major?! Wow. I've only gotten up to a Diploma, and that's for a part time night class(but I got that while I was working another job too, so that's some feat there. For me, at least!)!

As for working... Well, I'm a Studio Assistant with a visual effects company. And despite everything it sounds like, no, it does NOT involve carrying stuff around sets[only say so because it is what a lot of people expect when they hear my job title. Hell, I thought I would be doing that too, initially!].

Basically, I'm part of the department that helps in making sure databases between my local branch and the head office all the way in London has the correctly synced files. So, yeah, but I still get a first look at major blockbusters before they come out in the cinema, so it's all pretty exciting to me!
Yes yes! and really, it's a real feat to be able to study and work at the same time .. i would have problem paying attention to my studies if i were to work and study at the same time :P

sounds interesting, watching movies before it's out and watching it without paying. It must be awesome xD
It is awesome.

Until you can't stop laughing in the cinema because you can't unsee the guy dressed from head to toe in green and holding Superman aloft.

Other than that, it's awesomeness all around!!!
Hahaha, your job's awesome xD

I just enrolled into the collage of my choice !! :D
College of your CHOICE? Nice!

I... Didn't like school much, but I eventually got my ass into night classes and landed my current job upon graduation. So, yeah, took a long way around, but still got there eventually.
View all replies