New to the forum.

Hey, I haven't been a member that long yet but I thought I'd introduce myself here. I'm still trying to get a feel for the site...I feel myself slowing becoming addicted.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, and welcome! Feel free to ask if you have any questions about the site or whatever :) This site can definitely be a huge time pit (in a good way!) if you aren't careful >.>
I'm slowing getting the hang of it..but I'm sure I'll be asking questions sooner or later.
Hi there! Welcome :la:

I hope you're having fun here in dA. Once you get addicted, there's no turning back. lol XD
I'm starting to realize that. As long as there's good people I can deal with it. :dance:
Welcome to the forums!

What are some of your interests? :)
Thank you! I like to hula hoop; I'm a fire spinner. I also enjoy knitting, sewing (just got a new machine!), and special fx makeup. These are somethings where I replace my inability to draw.

What about you? What do you enjoy?
That's pretty damn awesome. :O

How did you get into fire spinning? And how long did it take for you to be good at hula hooping?

That's pretty damn cool, though. :D

I like to read and music isn't too bad either. ^^;
It took me a few months to learn some basic moves but it took off from there. Honestly, I got into fire spinning because I went to see Emilie Autumn perform in my area. Their stage show inspired me so I found a spinners retreat and joined. It's a lot of fun! Reading and music can be just as good.
That's pretty awesome. :O

Nice! :O

That must have taken some guts. o.O

It feels so surreal.. or maybe I'm just totally different, but.. yeah,it's great you just seized it there.

Sounds awesome. :nod:
Hello.
You should choose a icon for your avatar :)
I'll look into it. I want it to represent what I like until I make one.