Closed to new replies
November 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Helllo how's everyone's day going :D

:iconyanothevoiceactor:
YanoTheVoiceActor Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Filmographer
Hi i'm new here and I'm starting flash animations and sprite art, and I'm doing voice acting on NewGrounds. I just came here to say what's up everyone and please welcome me to your home. :D
Let's become friends and help me get used to this place. Some stuff about me I'm a nice guy. I love to explore the world. My last visit was Hawaii and I learned how to surf. I love to Surf, I hate scary movies. Okay let's talk people and ALOHA DEVIANTART!! WOOHOOOO!!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Hello, and welcome to dA! Feel free to ask if you have any questions about the site or whatever.

Learning to surf must have been cool... I'm not really well-travelled, myself, but I would love to go to so many places in the future...
Hi thanks for the warm welcoming. so far that i've been here I'm learning a lot every minute. I hope you get to go places in the future. :)
:icondysochratic:
Dysochratic Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ooh, so you're a voice actor? What characters have you voiced? I'm not very cartoon-savvy, but I do appreciate the animations and voice acting that goes into their production.
I understand it takes a lot of work.
Thanks for the nice comment. I just finished my first project a NewGrounder, I'm an Old man in his upcoming animation. And in another project I'm voicing monsters and demons. :( hurts my throat. So I'm not taking no more projects until those guys finish the animations. Other thank that I'm starting my own project on flash animation of Gohan from Draognball Z It's going well. But overall it does take a lot of work. That's why i'm taking a break :D and doing my own work.
Ah, I was never really in to Dragon Ball Z. I didn't watch much TV. Still don't.. But you know, everyone's got their interests.
It's cool you've taken it upon yourself to create a freelance project, though!
Yea I have, I want to see what I can do.
I thought I couldn't do it but after this flash, I think I can move on and see where it leads me.
Well, I wish you luck with that! I never really had the patience for animations, but there's so much I'd love to do with it.
hey thanks anyways great artwork :)
You're welcome! And thank you too C:
your welcome
Add a Comment: