Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Hi there, I have a question about Deviant Points!

:iconmroptimistic91:
MrOptimistic91 Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
Hello Deviant Users, I'm new to the site though I have used it over the years, I thought I'd just make an account because I had a couple of questions.

My first question is can someone explain to me what Deviant Points are used for, I'm planning on buying my girlfriend some for Christmas as I know she uses this site a lot and I'm not sure what you can actually use them for, or how many you need to do whatever it is you do with them!
So if someone could give me a run down that would be amazing.

My second question is if I were to gift her 12 months premium, would it come up as a message, or could I send her a message attached or something like that?

Thanks for your time guys and gals, hope to hear back soon :) Cheers.

Devious Comments

:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:lock: Need site help? [link] I see you've also been linked to the FAQ on Points.

FAQ #55: I wish to purchase a Gift subscription for another member, what should I know?
:iconcody-h:
Cody-H Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Photographer
Hey! :meow:

DeviantArt Points can be used in the DeviantArt shop, [link]

You can get art in general, or some other neat things like shirts or backpacks. :]
I don't know the answer to your second question, though I'm sure someone will come along and help me with that. :D
:iconeuterpe-the-egret:
Euterpe-The-Egret Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
FAQ #234: What are Points?

Check out the FAQ section more often. The help desk is also useful for these type of questions.
Add a Comment: