Heya'll Deviants... I'm lovin' it!!

I started here 5 days now and I think there are still so many things that I don't know about this site. I'm totally lovin' it and I would be so grateful to hear tips and advise from people who've been here longer than me. I'm looking forward to meeting and watching great artist that could help me develop some ideas. I've already uploade a few deviations on my gallery. I would really love to hear comments, critiques, suggestions and tips on how to improve and enjoy more here on this site...

Thanks for reading this, and I'll be glad to hear from you.

-EruAnii :-D
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hiya dear! :hug: Welcome to dA, glad to hear such a positive response! I have no idea what tips to give you besides be nice and play fair. If you run into assholes don't mind them it happens!
If you have any questions feel free to ask! :love:
Haven't run into anyone... Most are nice, and hope I won't be running into such people... Thanks for the welcome!!! :-)
Hey, welcome! Feel free to ask if you have any questions. There's a whole lot on this site XD
Thanks for your warm welcome :-)
welcome to DA!!!
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
Hi... Thanks for replying... Hobbies? Quite a lot, but right now I've been practicing photo manipulation. :-)
Nice! How is that coming along, you think?
I don't really know... Myfamily are just the ones to critic my works so far.. :-) But I think I'm quite learning it..
Ah.. are they being fair, you think?
Yeah... I think so... :-/
That's not too bad then. :nod: