Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 16
:iconcrujir:
Crujir Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
New guy in town! Please don't pick on me :D

I'm not much of an artist, but I love looking at others' work. I also need the help of some artists soon, which is part of the reason I finally registered here, instead of just looking at art. Usually, if I'm looking for cool fan art, this is the place I go. When I saw the talent of some of the artists here, I knew this was going to be a good place to recruit help for my current project. But, that's for another time.

I enjoy guitar and singing, airsoft, and being loud in public. I live with my wife and daughter, leading a semi-psychotic lifestyle of water fights and minor house pranks. I am a voiceover artist, announcer, and writer for a living.

Anyway, hi!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmssilith:
MsSilith Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
haha welcome to dA :) What do the minor house pranks consist of? ^^
Crujir Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
Also, that smiley face at the end of my last comment looks nothing like I expected. Now I feel like teh stoopidz.
MsSilith Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
would this one be more to your liking? -> =P
Crujir Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
Haha yes that's it.
Hiding around corners prepared to dispense water into the faces of passers-by, seasoning foods that shouldn't be seasoned... just little stuff to keep each other on our toes :P
MsSilith Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
well as long as it's only normal water xD :D
Do you belong to those doing the hiding or the getting-water-into-the-face-person? ;) What else do you do to keep other on your toes? ;)
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Wow.. how did you get into your... career, I guess?
Fast food did it, mostly. My voice garnered a lot of attention in the drive-through, so I ended up doing a commercial for a pizza place, and it kind of went from there. Also, I've always been a decent writer, so I take on whatever projects come my way.
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Wow. :O

That's pretty damn awesome. Relies heavily on luck, though, no?
Crujir Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012
Sort of, sort of not. Had I not gotten into working fast food due to unfortunate circumstances, I may not have discovered my ability to use my voice. However, now I know that if I approach someone who needs a voice and I can provide a demo, there's a decent chance I can get some work. However, my current problem is getting a proper studio.

As for the writing, it isn't so much luck as simply searching for writing work to do.
Add a Comment: