Looking for some friends to meet?

I'm pretty new to dA, and although I've met some amazing people I'd love to expand my circle of friends (I hope you understand that corny statement), and I'm feeling kinda lonely since some of my friends in real life decided to not talk to me anymore...? Idk. If you just wanna chat, lemme know and that would be fantastic =] Thank you for reading! Have a great day =D
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well nice to meet you and welcome to da!
Nice to meet you too Kandy and thank you <3
Heeeeeey :D

How do you do?
I do pretty well =] how do you do?
I'm fine :lol:

Currently reminiscing T_T
Nothing, really haha. Sometimes I randomly think about Neopets or some random thing I used to play with as a younger...me. xD
OMG Neopets! That was so much fun back in the day...omg...thing is I usually played Pokemon when I was that age, but I still do XD
I'll chat with you! I love meeting new people! :)
Welcome to dA! ^-^
Hello, and welcome! If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask (or just send a message if you just want to chat!). What are you into?
Oh God, so many things. Music (Rush, Green Day, Iron Maiden to name a few), anime (Old Pokemon and Inuyasha) Physics in general, History, drawing/animating, video games (Borderlands 2 and all Pokemon games :) ), a ton of stuff XD, what about you?
Oh, I accidentally sent that message before I was done >.> Other than the things I've already mentioned, I love baking (food preparation in general) and people-watching.
A lot of my favorite music is stuff I listened to when I was a kid, back in the 90s, ahaha. However, I am into Korean music, as well.

Pokemon was definitely best in its first season or two... I can't stand the newer seasons at all. Ash, Misty, and Brock is how it's meant to be, I say! I also love the games... it was quite funny; the day that Black and White 2 came out, I was one of the first people in my local store to buy it after the store opened... myself and a few others in their early 20s. Who says Pokemon's just for kids? Ahahaa :D
Thats BS because I know more people in their teens and young adults who I see emulating an old copy of Red or Blue and such XD and I wish I had BW2, Im just poor D= but I thought Hoenn wasn't all that bad, but it could have been better. The new seasons are just too childish. And what kind of music did you listen to?
I listened to pretty much all the popular stuff that got played to death in the 90s, like the poppy stuff such as the Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys, and things like TLC, Toni Braxton, and really just all kinds of stuff. Whatever my parents listened to, ahaha.
Same here! My dad gave me a CD player and a copy of Live After Death (Iron Maiden) when I was only like...oh God...I have to say at least six or seven and said listen to this. To this day it is still my favorite album XD and if it is played to death, usually I get bored of it like *that*. Even from my favorite bands =P
Oh, same here. I'm always on the hunt for new music. If I download something good, I'm addicted for a few days, and then it gets boring. However, running across the stuff every now and then is nice and a touch nostalgic.
View all replies
Welcome to DA and I hope things get better with your other friends