November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 63

So, yeah. I'm new.

:iconupsetboulevard:
UpsetBoulevard Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist

Hi, all.
I'm UpsetBoulevard, but you can call me Tyler.

I'm new to dA and I am still getting to grips with how everything works, but so far it has been quite easy to pick up. I've been a passive user of dA for years, though simply to look at the work of others. My favourite thing about the site is all the little communities who get to know each other and interact regularly, and as a result I finally decided to make an account.

I'm hoping to meet some good friends here, so anyone willing to befriend me would be greatly appreciated!

I'm seventeen, male and from England. I love all forms of art, though my favourites are probably film and literature. I'm looking to get involved in digital art and will hopefully be getting a Wacom tablet for Christmas!

I like LOTS of things, so if we talk for long enough we're bound to find common interests to build a friendship on. I'm also really open to new ideas, so I appreciate people sharing things they love with me, as chances are I will probably end up liking it too!

So, yeah. Thanks for reading and hopefully I can meet some great people through the site!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconaikodea:
Aikodea Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello Tyler! I'm Aiko, nice to meet you! ^^ I'd be happy to be your friend, new friends are always good!
:icondang999:
Dang999 Nov 27, 2012  Student General Artist
hey Tyler :D welcome to DA :D how are you?
UpsetBoulevard Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey! :dummy: I'm good, thank you.
How are you? :meow:
im good, thanks :3
i would also be happy to give you help if you need any i will try to help anyway :)
UpsetBoulevard Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Awesome, thank you! :meow:
Dang999 Nov 28, 2012  Student General Artist
no problem :3
:iconsinniey:
Sinniey Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi Tyler, welcome to dA! :D If there's anything you need help with, just let me know and I'll see what I can do... :meow:

Well, what are your interests? :)
UpsetBoulevard Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you so much. ^^
I will most likely end up holding you to that offer, I'm still getting used to everything!

I love film production! I'm caught up with producing material for my Media and Film coursework assignments right now, but when I have some spare time I'm going to direct something especially for dA. Part of my obsession with film involves collecting archive footage from old television broadcasts - which is SUPER nerdy, but I love film and I love the 50s in particular. Aside from that, I like drawing - nothing with artistic merit, just little doodles and such. Then your average Joe hobbies: listening to music, going to concerts, reading etc. On the subject of reading, I love writing, too - but again, I'm not very good. I just enjoy it!

How about you? :meow:
:iconsinniey:
Sinniey Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
That sounds fun! I don't know much about film to be honest, but I do understand why you love the 50s stuff! My favourite movie is from the 50s... :)

My interests? Well, I have to say that music is my biggest passion! I enjoy both listening and playing... I play drums, piano and I sing a bit, and then I've played a few random instruments like violin and flute...
Hmm... Besides that, I love to draw (obviously, that's why I'm here) and I also love writing, and I write A LOT!
Recently I bought a camera and started to do some photography, I'm not very good, but it's so much fun! So that's a big interest too!
Hmm, what more do I like..? I'm very interested in astronomy and English culture... And yeah, I LOVE the 70s!! My father use to say that in my mind, I'm probably living in the 70s... ;p

What kind of music do you listen to? :meow:
Add a Comment: