Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 22

Hello guys! :3

:iconhiddensense:
hiddensense Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Interface Designer
So... Hi! I am definitely not a new dA user (I've been there for over 2 years), but didn't take a look on the forum until now - I dunno why it took me so long haha :P
I had a long, long break from dA, the longest I've ever had actually. I came back few days ago, but hardly anyone whom I was friends with is still there. This has led me here, seeking for a few souls to talk with!

My name is Karolina. I'm interested in art, fashion, music, design, movies, books, travelling, journalism, sports, popculture.

Nice to meet all of you!~

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmssilith:
MsSilith Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
hey there and welcome back!:) What movies and books do you like?
hiddensense Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Interface Designer
I'm a Potterhead, but I also like classics.
Movies - I like so many, but my favorite from my favorities is "Inglorious Basterds". I love Tarantino. :3
:iconmssilith:
MsSilith Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Classics like what? :) I love Harry Potter as well, except for the epilogue ^^
Haha I found Inglorious Basterds pretty cool, typically Tarantino xD It was fascinating to see how utterly likable the jew-hunter was o_O
hiddensense Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Interface Designer
Well, Gone with the Wind, East from Eden, Great Expectations, The Great Gatsby, The Old Man and the Sea and much more.

Yes, I agree! I was a bit terrified of myself when I found out I liked him. : O Christoph Waltz is great.
:iconurbannoodle:
UrbanNoodle Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Hurrooo :) Welcome to zee forum! :D
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
What kind of movies and music? :la:
hiddensense Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Interface Designer
music - electronical mostly, movies - well, I don't have my favorite genras, but I hate horros and stupid comedies.
3wyl Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Nice!

What movies or bands/artist in particular? :la:

Stupid comedies like pot comedies? :O
hiddensense Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Interface Designer
What's a pot comedy? Sorry, but english is not my mother tongue.

Movies - my favorite movie ever is Inglorious Basterds (I love Tarantino), I also like IM, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Requiem for a Dream

Bands: Massive Attack, Wet Fingers, ATB, Daft Punk, Jean-Michel Jarre, I also like bands & artists like Coldplay, 30 STM, Ellie Goulding, Alicia Keys, The Who :3
3wyl Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Pot comedy is when it just features high people doped up and.. yeah, it's just silly. ^^;

That's pretty cool. :O

Why Inglorious Basterds? I've heard that quite a few times. :nod:

Sounds great, though!
Add a Comment: