Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 51

Hey There!!

:iconandyvc92:
Andyvc92 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey! My name is Andrew! I've been drawing for a couple years now. You guys should check out some of my drawings! All I have right now are some drawings in my scrapbook, but hopefully I will be getting a new tablet pen soon ( YAY Christmas!!). I love and welcome any and all critiques. I'm hoping to join and grow with this site. Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontruthsufferage:
TruthSufferage Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
What kind of stuff do you like to draw?
Andyvc92 Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Lately I've been drawing more antho and animals. I'm currently trying to learn how to draw humans ( DARN PROPORTIONS!!!) Here are some example of my work in my scrap book [link] . As sooon as I get my new tablet been I plan to start posting some colored drawings :P
TruthSufferage Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I've always been drawing anthros. Except mine are a lot more on the human side, practically animal faces on human bodies. Proportions are a pain, but practice really pays off when stuff actually looks right.
How long have you drawing?
TruthSufferage Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I've been drawing most of my life, but I've only started all this anthro stuff about six months ago. Before then I rarely ever drew "realistic" people either.
Andyvc92 Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well if you need any help with athros, or willing to help with critiquing any of my drawings I would really appreciate it ^_^ just getting in here I'm looking for a critiquing buddy XP
TruthSufferage Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Alrighty, can do.
:iconketronake:
Ketronake Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
Hi all..., I am newbie to this forum and glad to be a part of this... I don't have much knowledge but would like to gain and share whatever I have.
I appreciate it :) it's nice to meet you ^_^
:iconketronake:
Ketronake Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
Hi all..., I am newbie to this forum and glad to be a part of this... I don't have much knowledge but would like to gain and share whatever I have.
Add a Comment: