Hey There!!

Hey! My name is Andrew! I've been drawing for a couple years now. You guys should check out some of my drawings! All I have right now are some drawings in my scrapbook, but hopefully I will be getting a new tablet pen soon ( YAY Christmas!!). I love and welcome any and all critiques. I'm hoping to join and grow with this site. Thanks!
Comments52
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What kind of stuff do you like to draw?
Lately I've been drawing more antho and animals. I'm currently trying to learn how to draw humans ( DARN PROPORTIONS!!!) Here are some example of my work in my scrap book [link] . As sooon as I get my new tablet been I plan to start posting some colored drawings :P
I've always been drawing anthros. Except mine are a lot more on the human side, practically animal faces on human bodies. Proportions are a pain, but practice really pays off when stuff actually looks right.
How long have you drawing?
I've been drawing most of my life, but I've only started all this anthro stuff about six months ago. Before then I rarely ever drew "realistic" people either.
Well if you need any help with athros, or willing to help with critiquing any of my drawings I would really appreciate it ^_^ just getting in here I'm looking for a critiquing buddy XP
Alrighty, can do.
Hi all..., I am newbie to this forum and glad to be a part of this... I don't have much knowledge but would like to gain and share whatever I have.
I appreciate it :) it's nice to meet you ^_^
Hi all..., I am newbie to this forum and glad to be a part of this... I don't have much knowledge but would like to gain and share whatever I have.
Hello welcome to DA ;D
Thank you very very much!!! :D
Hello! How are you?
I'm doing very well! Thanks for asking!! :D nice to meet you!
It's nice to meet you too! :) Do you have any hobbies?
I like to run,swim, hike, play guitar, listen to music, watch movies, hang out with friends, and draw :D How about yourself?
You sure have lots of hobbies! I pretty much like all of your hobbies, but I'm a lazy ass, so I try to avoid sport as much as possible. Swimming, though, is the one and only exception. What kind of stuff do you enjoy listening to?
What kind of music do you like?
I like harder stuff, like rock and metal. If a song's got a great guitar riff though, chances are I'll like that song. However, I do cross genres sometimes, and I don't mind at all classical (especially videogame and anime OSTs :XD:) or indie. I don't like dance music and R&B though.
I love listening to almost anything! I just recently got into dubstep XD I have a soft spot for alternative rock, country, and I am a sucker for a well played violin. XP
Dubstep is pretty awesome, and when coupled with a drumbeat and a great riff, it can be totally epic. I LOVE alternative rock. Country's ok, and I quite like classical music, so a well-played violin is essential. Squeaky violins are horrible! :fear:
View all replies
What are some of your interests? :la:
I like to play guitar, listen to music, running, swimming, hiking, love to watch movies, cook, and I love to draw ^_^