November 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 29

Hy everyone :3

:icon96applepie:
96Applepie Nov 25, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Ok, I am here still one week :D
but I just want to introduce myself a little (may I find friends :3)
So... mhh xD
I am 16 years old and from Germany. I am drawing since 3-4 years I think. My favourite colours are blue and green. My hobbies are drawing, reading, and sport. I can`t live without sport! At the moment I play soccer ( 3 trainings and 2 matches each week). So I don`t have that much time to come online :D because I am still going to school. I mainly draw manga, but at the moment my drawings are horrible so I am just colouring linearts :squee: with "Gimp2.8" and "open Canvas".
I have a sister she is here too :iconiokothepanda: and a little brother.
I don`t know what else I could say so.... if you have questions: ASK
:happybounce:

Applepie

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvelvetnights:
VelvetNights Nov 27, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
welcome to dA !!! :hug:
96Applepie Nov 28, 2012  Student Digital Artist
yaaaay^^
:woohoo:
:iconblizzr:
BlizzR Nov 27, 2012  Student General Artist
Hi there, and be very welcomed to DA! :D :hug:

Haha, you summed it all quite well up there. It surprises me that you love sport that much, and soccer, wow, even more. Don't get me wrong, there isn't that many sporty people around here that also happen to do art (and good art, I don't know where you got that your pieces are horrible. They aren't at ALL) It's really interesting, haha. It's never bad to have an sport habit :)

Well, since you didn't mention it: Do you read/watch any mangas/animes? And which are your favorites, if you do :meow:
hih thanks :3
that means me a lot :D
In my area there also not many people doing that much sport I do :D and there aren`t many peple like drawing :la: I just know one person who likes sport and drawing, but that`s my art and PE teacher :P
I read: Doubt,Psychic Detective Yakumo, Naruto, Highschool of the Death, Bakuman and a view others I have borrowed ( I want to read Kingdom Hearts next time :la: )
I watch/watched: Naruto, Pokemon, One Piece, Deadman Wonderland, I can`t remember the name of the others :`D sorry^^
:iconblizzr:
BlizzR Nov 28, 2012  Student General Artist
Hahaha, I understand that. That's quite rare even here, where you can find lots of people doing some sport or working up; and lots of artists, but someone that actually do both activities? There aren't that much. Although there was a time when I practice tennis, but I stop because there were too many people and very few courts :(

Ohh, that looks like fun :D Having a PE teacher that makes art and do sports, haha.

Quite the mangas and series you have read! :dance: Bakuman is one of my most favourites mangas so far, haha. And Doubt was great (although I didn't like the ending that much)
:iconmaleiva:
Maleiva Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello welcome to DA ;D
thanks! :D
:iconmaleiva:
Maleiva Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
no problem
:icondang999:
Dang999 Nov 27, 2012  Student General Artist
hi :D
i mostly like reading manga and watching anime
(like bleach, one piece, full metal alchemist and death note)
96Applepie Nov 29, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I didn`t read them, but I want to read death note one time :D
Add a Comment: