Hello People :)

I've been a member for about 2 years now, but have never actually posted or introduced myself in the forums. So hello everyone! Not really sure what else to say...happy lurking? :p
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey! I love your work. You have a lot of talent, wow! :D
Thanks so much dude! I appreciate it :D
hello! your gallery is really awesome :3
Welcome to the forums! What are some of your interests? :la:
My interests eh? well i like playing chess, tho not professionally. i also enjoy rock climbing...tho i'm only doing it indoors atm. psychology and philosophy are disciplines i like reading about, but i aught to study em more. how bout u?
Ah.. but have you competed? :la:

Indoors is awesome! :O

Sounds great. :la:

I like to read and music is great as well. :nod:
Ummm...only in amateur tournaments, but i didn't do so well cos i'm a bit slow with chess. i prefer to play it at my own pace. Reading and music eh? awesome! i'm no muso, but i'm currently learning the drums; still a beginner tho :p
Ah, I see. :nod:

I can understand that. :D

It's no fun if you set a timer like that, anyway. >.>

Nice! How do you like it so far?
Mmmm, much agreed on the timer thing.

Drums is definitely my instrument, tho i've still a ways to go. i'm certainly not a natural at it, but i enjoy it nonetheless :)
Nice! As long as you keep at it. :la:
G'day,
and Welcome to the Forums!

Your gallery is breathtaking and I'm very impressed; alot of effort and detail goes into your work and it expresses what a talented artist you are.
Very well done!
:rose:

Although my account is 'new-ish', I've actually been on dA since 2000, making new accounts whenever I felt the need to 'refresh myself'.
I'd be glad to add you as a Friend/Watch if you'd be so kind as to add me as well?

Take care!
:rose:
Thank u very much; ur too kind ^_^ watch u eh? why not :)
Hi; welcome to the forums! Happy lurking to you as well, ahaha.
What are your interests?

I love games & anime
Games are cool. I don't play em as much as i used to, so i'm somewhat selective with the games i play. i like movies! especially horror! love horror. anime's cool too, but i don't watch much of it. my favourites are still the old school ones like Evangelion and Samurai Champloo. i also do indoor rock climbing and am learning the drums (still fairly horrible at it :p). a friend of mine wants to get me into 'tricking', which i think is awesome, but i can't afford it atm :s
I play the flute and piano :D