Closed to new replies
November 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 20

hello fellow deviant artists!

:icondank96:
dank96 Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist
Hi, everyone! I haven't been a member for too long but I'm really enjoying this site. I came across the new member section and thought it'd be a good time to introduce myself... well sorta. haha. I just recently got back into art and thought I'd give digital art a try and it sure is difficult but everyone had to start somewhere. any tips will be greatly appreciated. peace.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwhiskyomega:
WhiskyOmega Nov 25, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hello there!
Very nice gallery. :)

I'd be glad to add you as a Friend/Watch if you'd be so kind as to add me as well?

Take care!
:rose:
Hey! Thank you. Nice to meet you! I'll definitely add and watch you. Have a great day. :)
:iconanendhasastart:
AnEndHasAStart Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey! Happy belated welcome to dA, hope you have a great time :D
Thank you. Thank you. You're awesome. I love how everyone is so friendly. You have a great day :).
:iconanendhasastart:
AnEndHasAStart Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
No problem! You too :D
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
Hey! Thank you. I definitely will. Art and tasting new types of food... Definitely food. :) haha. I recently got into digital art and it takes some getting used to. What are your hobbies and what is your favorite art type?
3wyl Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Ooh, what kind of food? :la:

That sounds pretty cool. :P

My hobbies are reading and music, I guess. Favourite art type.. photography, literature, traditional? :O
dank96 Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist
Haha. All kinds! Basically anything new to me. Last week was the first time I tried pho. There was also the annual Japanese festival this past weekend and I stuffed my face. Haha.

Awesome. Last book I read was "a child called it". I thought it was depressing but a must read. You should pick it up if you haven't already.
Oh good one! I can't live without my music. What genre do you enjoy? I'll listen to anything but I enjoy 90's music so much more. It just feels like they put more time and feelings into their music. Oh and autotune is bleh.
3wyl Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Ooh, very nice! :O

That sounds awesome. :D

Where do you find these things?

Interesting.. I've heard of it, and that it is depressing. :hmm:

Hmm.. 90s isn't too bad. :P

I prefer the noughties. :la:

My favourites are rock, indie and folk music, but I like anything and everything... like experimental, classical, pop, soundtracks, etc. I don't like screamo, rap, or metal or stuff that toes the line of music, but that's just me.
Add a Comment: