Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself.

:iconshad0weater:
Shad0wEater Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey! My name is Kyle and I just joined today. I'm an amateur writer of short stories and lyrics. Most of my short stories are of the fantasy genre. And they frequently involve strange magic and chaotic medieval wars. The lyrics I write always take a dark path tending to be very abstract and personal. For some strange reason, I'd rather it be that way.

I'm also currently working on my first novel. The process is painstaking but worth every moment. I have fun creating and putting myself in the midst of the world. And I've learned so much about myself through my characters. Can't wait to see what I'll learn in the future!

~Thanks for reading~ :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Shad0wEater Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! I can tell already that this path was a wise one. :)
:iconzero587:
Zero587 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Welcome, welcome! You ll really enjoy it here. A very nice site indeed! ;)
:iconcammieobscura:
CammieObscura Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Wow, I like writing short stories but don't think I would have the patience to write a novel. More power to you and welcome Kyle.
:iconzoyra:
Zoyra Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Welcome!
:iconyaminohikari14:
YaminoHikari14 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Hey There! Welcme to Deviantart, or DA as many people call it, I'm bit of a writer myself, I'm a big fan of the fantasy genre, though haven't uploaded any of my stories online, apart from fanfictions. I generally enjoy digital art and draw things that cme to the top of my head! I hope you enjoy your time here on DA and I hope you mee plenty of nice people and maybe make some friends! :D :iconwelcometodaplz:
:iconkittymrowmrow:
KittyMrowMrow Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Welcome to dA :)
:iconrainylake:
rainylake Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
:wave: Welcome to dA! I hope you have a great time here. If you have any questions, I'll try my best to help you out. :la: Have a wonderful day.
Thanks! I hope I have a great time to. I doubt I won't. :D
:iconskyzera:
Skyzera Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to dA~ Your stories sound very interesting, and I hope you enjoy your time here!
Thanks! :D
Add a Comment: