needing some fellow furry watchers/freinds

Hey guys I'm new I guess you could say and I'm looking for some fellow furries!!
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
welcome to DA
Thanks ^-^ How are you? :D
im doin good..how about you?
Swell! What kind of art do you draw?
i really do all types of art at the moment because im still learning but my favorite type of are that i have done is artisan art like woodworking, leather working, metal working, ect but i cant do it often because of the cost. I sketch a lot and take a handful of photos. If you want to look at some of my work here is a link to my gallery [link] . what about you? what type of art do you like to do?
Well like you mostly little bits of everything like I do wood work with my father sometimes, but I draw mostly animals. I got caught up in the way disney drew his art so I started off like that but sorta grew into and developed my own style.
thats kool. I think that is how a lot of good artists develop their talent by basing it off someone else and slowly making it their own.
Hi there and welcome!
Hello there! And thanks, for the welcoming party:3
:D

How do you do?
Just fine in fact, heading home from Dallas, Texas right now. Spent Thanksgiving at my grandparents. Now, let's hear about you? :D
Well, I'm just chillin and watching television :D

Yay!:dummy:
I'm almost home!! :D yay!! I miss my bed....lightly touches invisible bed-
My sweet, sweet bed... :iconohsweetjesusplz:
View all replies
Hmm... Well, I'm sure there are some groups on here where you'd be able to find them easily. :iconthinkingplz:

Otherwise, welcome. :dummy: