Closed to new replies
November 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 22

Hello world!

:iconk0nem0:
K0nem0 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Hello everyone! I have known about this site for awhile from my Sister, she loves this site so I thought I would check it out. I am also trying to start a music project on youtube and I was looking for some logo art for my page. Hopefully I can find some one to help me out! If any one is interested in helping me just let me know. Nice to meet you guys! :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlilibodett:
Lilibodett Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
WELCOME!!!! :3
K0nem0 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Hello! thank you ^___^
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
What is your music project about? :)
K0nem0 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Hello! Just me trying to make some good sounding techno on youtube, different variety and what not till I settle in one one specific genre. I will leave a link for you righhhtttt here ----> [link]

I'm going to try to have a new song every week for now and see what people like, hopefully see what happens later
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Thank you! :O

That'd be pretty awesome, I admit. Do you have a large audience?
K0nem0 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Not yet I'm just starting out, I hope to have a big one soon though! It all starts with you guys, the more support I get the more music I can make! :)
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
That sounds really good. :nod:
K0nem0 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Thank you so much! If you are a youtube user please feel free to like or subscribe! Anything would greatly help me :) I'm glad you enjoyed, stay tuned! :D
K0nem0 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Nice to meet you! Yes I would love some help, I'm a big fan of 3D abstract art, but since you said you do not have much experience I guess anything will do, preferably with my nickname Konemo in it. Doesn't have to be to fancy but I'm not holding you back lol :P
:iconben3418:
Ben3418 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Nice to meet you and welcome to DA. I'd be glad to help you with your logo but I don't really do logos often unless im just doodling. I would need some idea of what you want. Here is a link to my gallery if your interested [link] . I take photos, carve, sketch, and pretty much anything that I have the supplies for. If you choose not to ask me for the logo i totally understand seeing as I don't have much experience with it lol.
Add a Comment: