Hello world!

Hello everyone! I have known about this site for awhile from my Sister, she loves this site so I thought I would check it out. I am also trying to start a music project on youtube and I was looking for some logo art for my page. Hopefully I can find some one to help me out! If any one is interested in helping me just let me know. Nice to meet you guys! :)
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! thank you ^___^
What is your music project about? :)
Hello! Just me trying to make some good sounding techno on youtube, different variety and what not till I settle in one one specific genre. I will leave a link for you righhhtttt here ----> [link]

I'm going to try to have a new song every week for now and see what people like, hopefully see what happens later
Thank you! :O

That'd be pretty awesome, I admit. Do you have a large audience?
Not yet I'm just starting out, I hope to have a big one soon though! It all starts with you guys, the more support I get the more music I can make! :)
That sounds really good. :nod:
Thank you so much! If you are a youtube user please feel free to like or subscribe! Anything would greatly help me :) I'm glad you enjoyed, stay tuned! :D
Nice to meet you! Yes I would love some help, I'm a big fan of 3D abstract art, but since you said you do not have much experience I guess anything will do, preferably with my nickname Konemo in it. Doesn't have to be to fancy but I'm not holding you back lol :P
Nice to meet you and welcome to DA. I'd be glad to help you with your logo but I don't really do logos often unless im just doodling. I would need some idea of what you want. Here is a link to my gallery if your interested [link] . I take photos, carve, sketch, and pretty much anything that I have the supplies for. If you choose not to ask me for the logo i totally understand seeing as I don't have much experience with it lol.
Nice to meet you! Yes I would love some help, I'm a big fan of 3D abstract art, but since you said you do not have much experience I guess anything will do, preferably with my nickname Konemo in it. Doesn't have to be to fancy but I'm not holding you back lol :P

(Double posted sorry about that, getting used to the forum)
Also here's a link to my youtube page. [link]

As you see its quite bland, lol
So do you want me to just do a sketch or what? I dont really know if a carving would make a cool logo but I could be wrong lol
If only I could put a wood carving into a youtube logo haha :P sure a sketch could be awesome to start out with. Thank you
np =) just so i make the logo more relevant to your youtube channel what type of music project are you doing? or if there is a symbol or object you want in it feel free to tell me.
No symbols that I could think of... I like usually weird contorted types of art, like abstract. My music will varies, but lets go with techno for now. Here's the link for my youtube page again. ---> [link]

I only have one song up right now but I'm not sure if that's the style I am going to stick with. I do however like the dark vibe. If you see my song there's artwork on it, that would be the type of style I would like, Maybe something along those lines? my favorite color is blue if it helps

Sorry if i am, I feel like I'm being picky XD
Its fine it helps me think of a design that you will hopefully like and one that will fit your page. So be as picky as you want. If you make it too complicated I'll be able to sort out things that I don't think will match which is easier than trying to add things that I don't know if you'll like.
View all replies