Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

If you put a sheet of rough paper over your tablet it gives you a less slippery drawing surface

:iconsoleshell:
SoleShell Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
I don't care about meeting people or making friends, i don't really like most people, i find them boring, like clones repeating and copying each other. same with their art, to me it all looks the same, stereotypical anime styles, and boring predictable stories, and worst of all photo-realists they just copy photographs for Christ sake, where's the creativity in that? I like to walk the narrow paths and look forward to discovering new ideas. If you agree with some of what I've said then i guess we have a mutual hatred that we can discuss.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondamonwakes:
DamonWakes Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012   Writer
Is that true about the paper on the tablet, or is it some kind of metaphor for what you were actually talking about? :XD:
can't it be both
:icondamonwakes:
DamonWakes Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012   Writer
:shrug: It could be neither. I'm mostly just wondering how you secure the paper to the tablet. You wouldn't want anything too permanent, but it would be awkward if the paper slipped around.
i just kinda hold it in place
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Are you sure you want this here or.. perhaps the Complaints Forum would be better?
haha, yeah I forgot there was a complaints forum
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
So you want it moved? :D
Add a Comment: