Well. Sup?

I'm not quite new here.

I've been here for 4 years but then I decided to change accounts. There were too many different stuff on my old acc so I decided to start from scratch with new stuff.

I'm 20 years old and I like Skyrim very much. That's more or less it.

Well if there is someone nice and friendly around here, let me know. :)
Comments95
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
G'day,
hope you're well.

I like the screenshots in your gallery, they're very high quality. :)

I'm also a person who's 'refreshed' themselves by making a new account; I've actually been a member since 2000 so I guess I'm an old vet by now. XD

I'd be glad to add you as a Friend/Watch if you'd be so kind as to add me as well?

Take care!
:rose:
Hya there!

Thanks I try to keep them in HD. ;)

Damn that's a long time :D Too many stuff on my old account. I just had to do it.

Off course I will add you :)
Hello there :D And thanks for the watch :3 I reaally appreciate it.

I see you're into literature ? :)
No problem, I checked out your gallery and thought it was amazing.
I love to write, are you into literature?

I'm into literature but only as a reader. That's why I find your work nice :D
hello to you!!! :)
Hello lexie!

Thank you for the watch :D
Hi and your very welcome I love your work it is both inspiring and amazing :)
Wow such nice words :D

I appreciate it :aww: I'm posting some new stuff soon. ;)
awesome I can't wait to see it :)
I've uploaded some work so check it out if you want ;)

Here [link]
I guess I should get Skyrim at some point in my life. Everyone seems to love it.

Anyway, Welcome Fellow Human!! :]
Well some of the people don't like it because everyone else likes it :O They apparently don't know what is it about.

Get it and you will easily get hooked. :D At least I think so. If you're into RPG's.

Thank you fellow Human :3
Well we call people like that "Hipsters." Lol!

I've been meaning to get a good RPG for the PS3, but if I ever turn it on, I instinctively pop in Battlefield 3. I may be ready to branch out soon xD
Battlefield! Played that game is cool. Hey we all have our preferable game. When I start to play something that is not so good as Skyrim I quickly loose interest :O
BF is very addictive xD I did like Legend of Zelda games, so if Skyrim (and maybe Dragon Age or whatever it was called from a while ago)functions like that, I'd be down. Can you customize your own character like in Warcraft and other mmo's?
I played it I know. :3

You can customize your character at the beginning of the game. There you choose which race you will be and skin/hair/eye colour etc. Later in game you gain experience level up, wear awesome armours and weapons which you can craft by yourself at the blacksmiths place. You ride a horse. Hm what else.. There is a bunch of stuff you can do, should I continue or? x)
It definitely sounds cool. I was most interested in the character customization since I haven't played one like that on a console before, only on a PC. I'll have to put it on my Xmas list. Thanks for the info!! :D
View all replies
It's great to hear from another Skyrim fan of a similar age! I love everything about the game myself, it is quite simply one of the greatest videogames I have played! And the original soundtrack of the game is simply stunning! 8-)

I would normally say welcome to the forum ect, but seeing as you are not entirely new, I shall offer a warm welcome instead! :)

I love the Skyrim screens in your gallery by the way, they are brilliant, just like the game itself. I've got a lot of Skyrim based digital drawings on the way myself, but they are taking me ages to complete! I'm trying to capture a bunch of the main stand out moments from the game in my art work, but I am simply spoilt for choice! :D