Hi! I just joined here.

Hi! I am a moved account from an old one, but i have never had been on the forums. I like Homestuck, Classic videogames and horror movies. I tend to roleplay a lot. Im not really good at drawing, im still studying.
So, hi i guess. :)
Comments42
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Good job liking things. I'm not much of a horror buff but I really like John Carpenter's The Thing. I think that's more of a science fiction movie though
Oh, It is good! Sci-fi is something i also like.
Why horror? :la:
Because they re awesome, that´s why! :D
That would explain it well. :lol:
Hey there, nice to meet you :aww:
You can call me Noodle.
I like drawing and roleplaying too!
hi Noodle! You can call me Lonely.
Oh! nice!! Do you like anime?
Aw, hi Lonely! :XD:
Yeah, I do :D I don't really watch as much mainstream stuff as most, but there's a few good series' I'm familiar with. You?
I like some little animes, i don´t tend to watch too much, haha.
Aw :XD: Me neither, I don't find enough time to watch everything and some series' are so long! :XD:
My favourite at the moment is Nabari no Ou, but sadly not many people are familiar with it... I also like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Oh! I like Fullmetal Alchemist! It is a good anime. And Miraii Nikki is one im watching now.
Yeah, it is :D Miraii Nikki... never heard of that :XD: What's it like?
View all replies
Hiya! Welcome to the forum :D
Hiii :3 we have couple of things in common --> drawing, studying, roleplaying :3
Oh! cool! Do you like anime?
totally! I cant live without them! what do you watch?
I like Naruto, Dragon Ball, Death Note, Avatar and Ouran Highschool Host Club. Oh! and Hetalia.
cool, same here! But I ve never seen Hetalia. Is it good?
I prefer the manga, seriously. The anime is like if you convined random pieces of the manga and pasted them all togheter.
really? ok, noted xD I ll read the manga first
View all replies