Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

After ten years, I've finally started putting my art online.

:iconjessiebellea:
JessiebelleA Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Hi there, I'm Jessiebelle.
I've had an account for all of two weeks, but I've uploaded some of my stuff from around six to eight years ago. I'm trying to get better, currently working on something I call Clubhand syndrome, a disease causing deformities of the hands ranging from finger-fusion to a lack of digits and more.
Nice to meet all of you! :clap:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
:iconben3418:
Ben3418 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
welcome to DA
:iconruwich:
Ruwich Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey there! Welcome to dA!! I've seen some of your work -- they're astonishing! :love:

How do you do? :D

:heart:Ruwich
Thank you so much!

I am, kind of overwhelmed. How are you?
:iconruwich:
Ruwich Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm great!!
:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Hello, and welcome! I see you said to someone else that you're in university... what are you studying? I'm also in university (and currently drowning in work >.>), studying East Asian studies as a major, and minors in linguistics and East Asian language (Korean). :)

Nice to meet you!
Hi there!
I'm a Psych major, working on my way to be a couple's counselor.
I took Japanese as my Language, what drew you to Linguistics?
Ah, a few of my friends switched from the programs they started on to psychology. At least among my group, it's a popular choice.

When I first started, I wanted to do translation, and that aside, I've always had an interest in languages, so I figured that I would take an intro-level linguistics class as an elective. I liked it, so I set it as my first minor program. Some of it is really technical, which I don't like, but things like sociolinguistics and how bilingual people acquire language is just fascinating.
Yeah, I started in Biology and moved into psychology too.

Language acquisition is indeed fascinating! That's a place where psychology and linguistics cross over.
Yeah, my university has some more psycholinguistic neurolinguistic courses, but I didn't do any of those. To hear from other people, though, they're fascinating.
Add a Comment: