Hello! Anyone friendly out there?

Hi my name is Jack and I have had this account for 4 years but never used it until now, it very nice to meet you all.

I'm 21 and at University. Anyone would like to be friends?
Comments168
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well its very nice to meet you, I have looked at your journal and we do have some of the same interests. How are you today anyway?
cool and im good :D
I'm a nice person. Watsup?
Well hello to you! Its currently raining however my drawing tablet came so gunna play around with that and see if I'm any good with it. How are you?
Pretty good, how are you this fine rainy day, (lol). What are some of your interests concerning deviantart? Mine are digital media and photoshop.
Not to bad all dried out now, umm I usually do traditional art just black and white but wnow with this tablet I'm going to try digital artI have found it takes a lot more time but its fine. How are you finding DA?
It seems that it is a very slow process to gain acclaim in this website of very talented artists. It is still worth it to see that people enjoy looking at artwork I spent hours on. What are you drawing?
Currently a suit of armour (badly) but it's the armour I envisioned myself wearing if I was a knight, how about you?
Using FireAlpaca to color a chimera i drew about a year or two ago. It's almost done.
View all replies
Hello there,
nice gallery. I like it. :)

I'd be glad to add you as a Friend/Watch if you'd be so kind as to add me as well?

Take care!
:rose:
That sounds good to me Mr WhiskyWitch, liking the halo theme!
Thanx u very much. :)
hi, im Brelly. i would love to be friends. what is your main art style? mine is traditional. do you like university?
Nice to meet you Brelly, I'm Jack. My main art style... umm I'm not really sure I'm not good at naming things but I use a pen and pencil and maybe colour sometimes so if you could put that in a style that then that's me! University is good but its hard trying to stay focused and on topic, that's why its good to do lots of things like draw, go out , play music so then the subject feels fresh again. You at university?
Nice to meet you Jack. That fits under traditional. :D like you use more traditional tools for your art. I use traditional art too, even though I'm trying to improve on digital art. And I get not being able to focus. And that is a genius idea! I need to try that, because I'm having a hard time focusing right now. And no I'm not at university. C:
Ah ok then I understand my style then! I'd like to have a go with those tablets, the ones you can use a pen on and draw on the computer. Only because I seem to ruin some pictures by my clumsy fingers smudging or going over something in pen and not how I wanted it to be.

Yer just find something else you enjoy, for me exercising and listening to music take a whole weight off me before I go back to whatever I was doing.

So what are you currently doing, you in education or do you have a career?
yeah, those sound really cool. or the really fancy ones that are like desks but the whole things a fancy drawing screen. but once on a friends ipad, i tried drawing on her program, and my hand did just kind of screw everything up. that makes alot of sense. what type of music do you like listening to?
I've been looking at the cintiq 12 something it looks good but quite expensive for my budget, I know if I got it though I probably wouldn't have to get another one.

Umm I have loads of music I listen too, I have my super chill music with no lyrics like sea of something and golden reverie. Then I like acoustic so I have a lot of youtube user music like Orla Gartland, then Mumford and Sons can go with this even thought its more folk.

Then I have my usual music which includes Red Hot Chili Peppers (which is why I got into playing guitar) Gorillaz. Plus I like some dubstep but only to try and dance to and failing terribly at it!

How about you what music do you like?
Yeah... All of the stuff I need tends to be expensive too. I listen to a lot of music too. I listen to some really chill stuff with out lyrics too, or to something that has some words, like Oceanlab, like the song Sirens of the Sea. And most of the time I like acoustic better than some of the original versions. And I really like Mumford and Sons. Its been a while since Ive listened to Red Hot Chili Peppers, but Ive always liked them. I listen to some dubstep, but I really have to be in the mood for it. And if I dance, its more to Michael Jackson. :D and I normally listen to songs with a lot of meaning. One band I can think of right off the top of my head is Trading Yesterday.Do you like winter?
View all replies
welcome to dA :)
Thank yuo very much I'm very much looking forward to my time here. p.s. Lovely gallery