Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 20, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 24

I'm really bad at the whole staying here thing.

:iconluminela:
Luminela Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I keep leaving and coming back. Real life needs to stop getting in the way of the internet. Anyways, not new, but I hardly have any contacts on here anymore. I wonder why. =D

I think the last time I posted here was how I met the few people that I keep in contact with now, so why not post again? I left and just recently came back and would love to meet new people. My interests are kind of varied these days. Not as into anime as I used to, though I need to catch up on a few. I love fantasy and videogames (particularly adventure and rpgs). I like to critique and help people with art, and I love receiving critiques as well.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconelgeron:
Elgeron Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
Welcome to DA..a-again I suppose !?

Yeah, real life can be kind of mean sometimes doesn't it ?

And for the record, the fact that you favorite Final Fantasy is X make you one of my favourite person in the whole word. (Is my second favourite FF, after FF IX, but I love both a lot)

Hope you enjoy the community...again...and I will be watching you ^^
Luminela Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Haha, thanks! Yes, real life can be a jerk.

FFIX is actually my second favorite! Both of those games had such a great storyline and memorable characters, they were great. Beautiful soundtracks too.
:iconelgeron:
Elgeron Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
Oh so true, I love those games, really they left kind of an impact on me (as silly as that could sound ^^U).
:iconacjub:
acjub Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Have you played Kingdom Hearts? :la: It's my favourite game ever!
Yep, but I haven't played in years. I need to catch up. =D
I've played all of them except for Chain of Memories. They never released the Ps2 version in Europe :shakefist:
I ended up playing it for the gba, and I liked it. I played a bit of the ps2 version, but never got around to finishing it. It's strange that they didn't release it in Europe, I wonder why. =/
No idea, but it really sucks. Birth by Sleep is epic, and you really have to play it! Dream Drop Distance is also really great! So I recommend playing KH2 and then do those.
The two games for the DS are just fillers, but still a great time :nod:
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Why fantasy and videogames? :la:
The videogames, probably because I've been playing them since I was little. Fantasy...hm, well videogames kind of led into that I guess. =D
Add a Comment: