Hi all

I love that they have a site like this. I have browsed some of the art and you have some really talented people here. I hope to be able to interact with all of you. :)
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome to DA, please enjoy your stay here!
Welcome!! Hope you have a great time here!!
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
Besides photography, I like sailing, water skiing, volunteering at an animal shelter, and also volunteering at a retirement home helping older women clean their rooms or taking them to appointments.
That's pretty awesome. :O

Sounds as if you do a lot of active stuff there. :nod:
I do but I am thinking I am going to have to tone it down a bit or my grades will suffer.
Ah.. yeah, it can be difficult juggling all that, I understand. :nod:
Hello! I'm sure you'll have a great time here.
It's good art if you're looking for it. If you go to the "newest" page, prepare to gauge your eyes out
When you go to the main page, on the left you can filter what kind of art you want to see. I think by default it's set to "popular"? Just set it to newest and keep refreshing. It's actually pretty funny
Well welcome to DA then =)
Thank you Ben. Leather cuff?
It like a 2in wide leather bracelet
Is it tooled?

Is it a slip on or some closure? Is it tooled?
I am going to tool the leather and do a bit of leather burning. It wont be a slip on but I don't really know how to explain it other then it will be similar to show laces i guess. It will be my first time making something like this so i don't know the terminology that well. At the moment I'm waiting for a friend of my mom to lend me some beeswax so i can harden and protect the leather.
Are you familiar with Tandy Leather? They have lots of tools and supplies for leatherwork.
no I havent. Do they have a store online?
View all replies