My account is old but I'm new.

Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey! :) I have a 3yearsold account but never used it, I created this one some weeks ago, I'm kinda new too :)
Hey! Guess we are on a similar situation. Welcome to DA :D
thank you!, welcome to you too!
welcome to dA :) when you need help to find around let me know
Hello and welcome to DA !

I'm very impressed, for what you say, I feel like you have a lots of skill in different artistic areas :jawdrop:
If I have to list any artistic skill I have it would be drawing...and I suck at it lol.

What kind of things do you usually draw ?

I'm looking foward to see your work, Im sure it will be great !
Hello and Thank you!

Aw I'm flattered. Yes I am a very artistic person but I wouldn't say I have lots of skill in different areas. I try though c: but I guess my main points is drawing and writing right now. Maybe in the future I can expand my skills.

Well though you've already seen my gallery. I usually draw fantasy things. And usually girls sine they are more fun and *cough* easier hehe. I especially like drawing bad ass girls.
Maybe is because I haven't any remarkable talent, but for me is impressive that you try to learn so many things and for what I seen on you gallery, you are very good at it !

I ,in fact, find girls harder to draw, but I will agree with you, they are usually a lot more fun to drawn ^^.

Hope you don't mind I learn a little from you, I really like it. I will really appreciate any advice you could give me !
Ah I see. Well thanks ^^!

I don't mind at all. I'll try to help as best as I can. Hopefully we can both improve.
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
Thank you!

Hobbies and interests~ well besides drawing, obviously, I like writing as well and I hope that my writing will become more than just a hobby in the future. I have some book ideas I've been trying. I also enjoy learning new languages (Japanese currently) and translating things. I have an interest in learning how to play the piano and also taking hip hop dancing classes in the future. I quite like photography as well too bad I don't even own a camera. And I absolutely love reading, especially fantasy type books, or regular romantic/comedy light reading and sometimes psychological terror. If it's not too scary. And when it comes to manga and anime I like my Yaoi~
xD Did I overwrite? hehe...

You?
That's pretty cool. :O

Why Japanese currently?

Are you playing the piano now?

Nice! Any particular authors or titles, book wise?
No..not the piano now. I can't afford it right now =/

Japanese.. well I started Japanese first because of a few Idols I had xD But although that interest kind of died away I still find Japanese a beautiful language with an interesting culture and I'd like to go there in the future. Plus besides the fact that I'll be translating as a job. English and my native language are things I already have so I can focus on my hobby part of learning languages. The next ones on my list~ Korean, Italian, Russian...

Hmmm I'm such a bad reader. I can't ever remember titles and authors properly. Well I like all books from Sophie Kinsella. I just love the comical way she writes things it just totally sucks me in. Let's see.. The Host by Stephanie Meyer. The Sookie Stackhouse Series and Harper Conelly Misteries by Charlaine Harris. Hunger Games (not all of the three though). The Maze Runners. House of night. Sirensong by Jenna Black. Divergent..I had more unique titles but since they are tucked away I'm not really sure of their titles.
Ah.. that sucks. I guess you do want to keep learning and playing and all of that, right?

Oh right, I see. :O_o:

Really? You want to be a translator?

That sounds pretty ambitious. :nod:

Interesting.. I like them as well! Quite a lot of romance there and young adult fiction. :D

I've heard of all of them. :D
Yes. But I have time to do that in the future I guess ^^;

Hehehe..

Yes I do! I love translating..as weird as that may sound xD
What can I say? I'm an ambitious person.

Oh good! Yes I quite enjoy those genres. c:
That's a fair point.. but that depends if the future is still there. :hmm:

That's pretty awesome!

I think it's cool. :nod:

What language do you most like and dislike?
View all replies
Hello! :D Hopefully you meet some good people and such here.
:iconwavesplz:
Belated welcome to dA!