2 month old account and wanting to meet new people.

I used to have a previous account but my e-mail got hacked so I decided to make a new one.

Either way, I never even knew there were forums until like a week ago and I would like to actually get involded with deviantart. I want new friends and more watchers so I can start heading in the right direction.

This is in no way begging for watchers, if you like my work and me, that's great. I'm not wanting to just get people to watch me though, I want some friends. Never really made online friends before and I would like some ^_^
Comments324
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey ^-^
How are you doing ?
I'll be your friend if you want to ;D
Awesome, always happy to have a new friend, I'm doing great, how are you?
being bored as hell but quite okay
Well shit that sucks..... lol No idea how to help with that, that's a losing battle with me everyday.
hey :D
how are you?
i will be your friend :D
Awesome, finally finished a project today lol

Cool, it's always fun to get new friends ^_^ How are you doing?
nice :D
im good thanks and you?
Pretty well myself. Keeping myself busy and not often in my art room but pretty well anyways.
Hi!! I used to be here alot but left for a while, back :aww:
It is kinda hard to stay in the community sometimes, things take over in life and you get busy.. then you come back and things have changed a lot ^^;
I understand that feeling a lot. My life has random spouts of being so busy I have no clue what to do. Nice to meet you ^_^
Nice to meet you too!! I took a peek through your gallery, I loved your element personifications, I like your style, very anime-derivative ^_^
Thank you ^_^ I get a little obsessive with themes sometimes and absolutely adore elements lol Yes my style is very similar to anime. I'm not really sure what it counts as though lol

So how are you?
so are you getting intergated in the anime look or have learned to draw and improve through and and are trying to drive your own style away from it? I'm trying that now ^^;;
and I've been alriht, I had hit a bit of a slump on dA a while and I'm back now, wanted to try new sketches and what not :)
How come you joined dA initially? :D
Me? Oh I've always drawn in my own style. I love anime the most so my style does look like it but it's completely my own. I go back and forth with what my style looks like, it's whatever I feel at the moment. I don't typically post my other stuff though lol

I've never looked at any style when drawing so I can't really say I'm trying to branch off, this is just what I like. I love the way it looks and how expressive it can be. I can draw realism too, I just don't like it as much.

It's difficult to find to time to post new things and be productive all the time. I'm always behind where I want to be.

Honestly, I can't remember how I ever came about deviantart. I seen the site many years ago and it just kinda stuck...
Well, it's good you can vary yourself, flexibility is important in an artist :)
and haha, I know the feeling about being unproductive, I always make tons of little sketches, but for some reason my brain goes dead at the thought of drawing a full colored picture, so I have to really push myself, sucks sometimes, art blocks :shakefish:
View all replies
I'd love to get to know you!
I am kind of the same as for the dA/forum situation. I have made my first account over 3 years ago and just made a new one earlier this year. Despite all that time spent on the site, I only got involved in forum like... last week?
Anyways, your art seems interesting. What are you up to?
Doesn't that suck? I seem to see so many people that are in the same boat as us... I would love to get to know you too ^_^ I like the variety in your art. And as for what I'm up to? Sitting on my bed watching Fight Club lol Good movie...
Thanks :3 Fight CLub is one of the movies I want to watch and neer quite manage to D:
Oh that's unfortunate. I recomend it. I don't watch it often and it's not the best movie ever or anything but really good and lots of fun to watch. (So long as you don't mind crazy people or sex...)
Magandang Umaga, SoriasTail

Happy to meet another person who likes anime! Trying to practice drawing but my hand draws something different, and messy. Watched 3 anime's and finished the entire season(s) and that was stressful; pulling dem all-nighters.

I'm a big gamer. I play and own a lot of games and hope to become a beta tester or visual artist for the gaming industry.

Pretty quiet most of the time, but once you get to know me, prepare for a storm of epic proportion.

I don't really have many deviations (that I consider decent) but feel free to check them out if you want. I have a few pics of me from a year ago, so um... avoid those please?
Hey Nice to meet you ^_^

That's really interesting to try to be a video game tester. My brother really wants to do that as well. I'm not the biggest gamer myself but I love table tops lol

I'm quite a loud person lol Well not loud so much as talkative. I enjoy talking and getting to know people. In rl though everyone always has to tell me to speak up XP

You know, it's hard to avoid the pictures of you when you have them on in your gallery lol You should really put more pics and drawings up. I think it would be neat ^_^