Coca Cola and Drawing Pads?? (PS, I'm new!:))

Shalom! I am TheRichCornelia. I was peerpressure'd into making this dA last night by my best friend ThePooCornelia (whom does outstanding artwork, might I add). I used to draw the majority of my middle school years, but stopped in my high school years. So, as I'm just getting back into the swing of everything, new friends and critique on my lineart I posted last night would be absolute best way to welcome me. So feel free to note me on what you think!
Thanks !!

-RC
Comments48
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome to DA. Your not the only one peerpreasure'd into making an account here lol but I can tell you its well worth it. =)
thank you:)
it is! i'm having a great time.
i really enjoy having a reason to draw. posting on dA has been my reason lately :)
I know exactly how you feel. Its really helped me improve my art
it definitely is for me too! i've had to ask for help a few times, and everyone is so nice and helps me and gives me a lot of helpful comments on my work, it's great!
a lot of people on DA are really nice even some of the trolls lol but i use that lightly
Yep :) I saw your username and I was like "....wait whut?" XD I didn't know you knew ThePoorCornelia before I said hi :'D
Yeah, I just noticed I accidentally put Thepoo*cornelia instead of thepoor*... oops (:
Hello man!

Good luck and enjoy DA.
thank you very much <3_<3 i've enjoyed it greatly.
Yo, I'm Noodle :D Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy dA.
Nice to meet you too! Thank you for the welcome :)
You're welcome :) So, what do you like to draw?
I haven't actually experimented too much. I'm basically just trying to get used to drawing bodies again. I draw my OC mostly. I want to learn to chibis after I think I've progressed in the basics :)
I see :XD: OC? Colour me interested :)
Yeah, my original character just hasn't been named yet. It's a little hard to color her when I'm unsure what her name is. I tend to base personality off of names. & I'm sorry, I don't really understand the last statement. Clarify, please? :)
Ah, I see :XD: I usually make the clever mistake of deciding their personality first, which makes them really difficult to name :XD: It basically means "I'm interested in hearing about this" :XD:
View all replies
Nice to meet you! Hope you have a good time on dA :)
Thank you! I'm having a great time :)
Welcome! I just returned to this site to get back into the swing of drawing as well after letting classes eat my life for too long... it's so nice :) I'm sure you'll have a great time here, but it's really what you make of it.
Thank you!
That's great. I can't wait to see your progress! I'm sure you were (and still are) a great artist! :)