Details

Closed to new replies
November 20, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4
:iconmakini90:
Makini90 Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012   Interface Designer
Hello everyone, my name is Makini90, or just Makini for shot. It's how my last name is pronounced in Japanese lol.

Anyway I'm not really new here to the DA community, cause I was here three years ago under a different name Blacklist94, since then I've been wandering around DA to looking at just great artwork, and inspiration. My reason for giving DA another shot, is well I just want to showcase my work for fun, improve as a better artist, meet some good people, and make some good friends along the way. I'm also using DA as a way to get some more exposure on my personal artwork blog.. ([link])

I get inspired by the stuff that I find on this site almost everyday, as well as my interests, and even the world around me. My favorite artist right now is Stanely Lau "Artgerm." His work is incredible and inspiring. Plus Looking at his character "Pepper" motivated me to turn an old sketch into a personal character that I've been developing for over three years now, and she's now becoming more than just a character, but a way to eyes pointing forward. I'll definitely get into more of my character soon and post up some sketches and digital work of her.

Since the summer I've been doing this weekly thing on my Facebook and personal blog called, "Motor City Mondays" It's where I do a racing or an automobile sketch every Monday and post it up on FB, and my blog. And I'm doing it here as well. Other than that, I'll post random stuff up on DA, but I do have plans on showcasing other projects from my blog and expanding them on DA as well.

So yeah this is a long ass intro sorry about that :P. I'm currently in school working to get my associates degree in graphic design, but I'll wander around DA looking at great stuff and getting inspired. Feel free to stop by on my page to say hi, leave a comment, favorite something etc. If you need any sort of critique, feel free to ask and I'll try to do the best that I can. Oh and feedback will always be appreciated.

Thank You. :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongauthier1:
Gauthier1 Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
I Gauthier Béland a newbie here from france. I have a business of fragrance. I joining this forum now.
:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Hey, welcome back! I just returned the other day for the same reasons as you... I want to improve and meet people. Hopefully both of us get a lot out of our new time here!
:iconspeck013:
Speck013 Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Filmographer
awesomeness
:iconcourtneylynnwashburn:
CourtneyLynnWashburn Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Student Filmographer
Welcome back to DA :heart:
Add a Comment: