new to this website

just joined here, enjoy looking at all the art here,, very inspiring!
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hello, i just logged on after months, finally ready to upload stuff.
But first,
how do i get stuff i drew in a book onto the interwebs to get here?
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
thanx ! im new to all of this, one question,, i was given a llama badge, i will read the faq's soon too but was wondering what the badges are for and a brief description on how it work's ??,will upgrade to premium membership but have to wait til i have the $$$, i was on other sites before, but this by far is the best, alot going on, it's dynamic and interesting!!! my hobbie's and interest's,,, playing drum's, bass and singing , (classic and soft rock), house repair, car repair's, body work, fixing thing's, drawing- i draw mostly during the winter, am looking forward to drawing a wider range of subject's, looking at all the work here is insiring, great website !!! thanx, scott fidler
FAQ #896: People keep sending me llamas, what are they?

You can also check out #Badges-of-DeviantART for more information there. :)

That's pretty cool, though. :)

What's your favourite instrument?

Lots of DIY stuff, huh?

That sounds great, though. :O

fender jazz bass,
A popular choice!
llama badges are just for fun :D Often people give them to each other as thanks or just to be friendly. Some people like collecting them, too.

And welcome to deviantart! :dummy:
Hello! I hope you enjoy your time here; it really is what you make it. I had a prior account for about seven years, and I spent way too much time hanging around the forums, but it was really fun, along with looking at all the art.
i find that looking at the artwork here inspire's me to draw more, i was on a few other sites in the past, i knew of this one , and i like it better, i spend alot of time working on playing music and am making an area in my room to draw again too.
Ah, you play music? Any particular instrument?
i sing lead vocal's with a group of friend's and relative's who all play, we play parties and get togethers, i used to play proffessionally but prefer not to play out these day's, i play the drum's, and a fender jazz bass, i mostly sing lead though ,on certain song's they do, classic rock stuff, the door's, simple mind's,"dont you forget about me" some elvis and other's, i can change my voice to sound similar to the original artist on many song's
Oh, that's pretty cool :D My brother plays the drums as well... I know he used to play in a band with some of his friends, but I think work is keeping him too busy for that these days. They never played professionally, though. Awesome.
i;m a big fan of gordon lightfoot, james taylor, billy joel,steely dan, i sing "gordon lightfoot" stuff alot here at home and will be doing some recording's of it soon,, his music is so nice, if your ever on you tube, check out the song,"softly" by him, click the one with him on the postage stamp. it's the best version, "beautiful" is another one of my favorite's by him,
Thanks for the suggestions! :)
Welcome! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me! :glomp:
thank you ! i have been looking around and will no doubt ask about a few thing's i dont understand soon, i have room i use for playing and recording music, i will be drawing again once make room to set up a drawing table
thanx!!!!back at ya!!, working on a truck drawing to ship to "red tail fox" down in australia, taking a break, lot's of detail's..
:la: Oh that's awesome!
i'm doing it for him as gift for his grandad , i told him to just pay shipping, no charge, cause he's my biggest truck art fan, could lead to commision work, i enjoy drawing them, money's ok, have done commision work for alot of people, but sometime's i'll do work for free too,i enjoy making people happy, it's not alway's about making money, i think it's neat that i have my work displayed in place's around the world..
Aw that sounds awesome!

:heart: