Details

Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7
:icontaiofhenry4649:
taiofhenry4649 Nov 19, 2012  Student General Artist
:wave:I'm kind of new here. I don't really know how to improve so I would really like to get to know more people and if anyone has any tips about making my account better i'd really appreciate it. ^^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcourtneylynnwashburn:
CourtneyLynnWashburn Nov 20, 2012  Student Filmographer
Hello welcome to DA
If you have any question feel free to ask :)
DA has an amazing Tutorial CATEGORY almost everyone on DA makes them its amazing
They have tutorials on everything you could ever need help with.... that is a great place to start if you need help improving!
taiofhenry4649 Nov 20, 2012  Student General Artist
Thanks i'll make a note on that :)
:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Hello, and welcome! I'm not sure I'm qualified to be handing out advice, but I can certainly hand out opinions, and can do so if you would like, ahaha. Nice to meet you!
:iconben3418:
Hello! Im also learning how to improve my work but i'll be willing to help you in anyway I cant. Biggest tip i can give is do what you love not exactly what others always want to see because your best work always comes from your heart
taiofhenry4649 Nov 20, 2012  Student General Artist
I'm not really worried about the efforts as much it's more like people that don't try at all and they have like a lot of watchers for some reason. It's really getting my deviant art profile noticed.
:iconlil-muse:
Hey, what's up? :)
I'm still learning a lot about art, but one tip I could give is to practice as much as possible, and not to rush anything.
:iconmrthesaurus:
MrThesaurus Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Well I love to help people in need of art tips!
Just tell me what you need help with or leave a question on my profile and I'll be sure to answer to my best ability. c:
Add a Comment: