Hello !

Hello I'm new ! Well I browse deviantart for a while now and I decided to show my art as well to be able to talk with other artists to make friends and to improve my art.
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
Thanks you !

I like reading, I write a bit from time to time but I never finish my stories, sadly. I also love baking, history, watching documentaries about the natural world and series, especially the sf, fantasy and crime drama ones, and animated films.
Ah, I see. Why do you not finish?

That's pretty cool. :nod:

Nice! Any particular titles?
Because I usually block after the first chapter... I plan pretty much what I'd like to do but when I try to write it it justs sounds lame, or doesn't seem to go anywhere... And I've got too much ideas too, so I'll stop working on the previous one, start another, block, and it's never ending cycle :XD:

As for books, I love The Lord of The Ring and everything I've read from Tolkien so far. I liked Harry Potter, his Dark Materials by Philip Pullman and The Inheritance by Chrostopher Paolini, I didin't read the last one yet, but I've seen many people complain about it. As for SF, I like Star Wars a lot, For the series, Doctor Who, Merlin, The Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother, and Sherlock (BBC, I haven't seen Elementary)
Oh right, I see. :hmm:

Yeah, you and me both there, I have to say! It sounds remarkably like what I go through myself. :nod:

That's pretty cool. :la:

Nice!

Sounds great. :D
The worse part is, when I'm thinking about the stories I kind of "write" the words in my head, but when it comes to really writing them, it just falls apart. That's really frustrating !
Ah.. Yeah, I get what you mean. =/

I do wonder why that happens, though.
View all replies
Welcome~! I cannot wait to see your art. :')
welcome to DA
Hello! What sorts of things are you interested in (art-wise or otherwise)?
Hi !
I love reading, especially fantasy, I'm interested in the natural world and history, I love watching documentaries.
Art wise, I'm interested in digital as well as traditional, I'm interested in art history too.
What kind of fantasy? I also enjoy it, but more like modern fantasy. The knights and drains stuff doesn't do it for me, personally.
I like both. I've read a bit more of "medieval" fantasy though.
Are there any good modern fantasies you could recommend? I need some new reads, if you've got any. :)
I'm afraid no, sorry... I've not discovered any new book for quite a while, now. Maybe I should got to a library more often ! What are your favorites ? I would most probably don't know it, but I'll try to read them, if I find it.
Hmm... honestly, I haven't had a chance to read for pleasure in a long time thanks to school! However, over the summer, I was reading a series that I believe was called "The Immortal Nicholas Flamel," something like that. I found it alright... something to pass the time with.
View all replies
Welcome on Deviantart =)