Details

Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 33
:iconerwanna-dragony:
Erwanna-Dragony Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello I'm new ! Well I browse deviantart for a while now and I decided to show my art as well to be able to talk with other artists to make friends and to improve my art.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
Erwanna-Dragony Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks you !

I like reading, I write a bit from time to time but I never finish my stories, sadly. I also love baking, history, watching documentaries about the natural world and series, especially the sf, fantasy and crime drama ones, and animated films.
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Ah, I see. Why do you not finish?

That's pretty cool. :nod:

Nice! Any particular titles?
Erwanna-Dragony Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Because I usually block after the first chapter... I plan pretty much what I'd like to do but when I try to write it it justs sounds lame, or doesn't seem to go anywhere... And I've got too much ideas too, so I'll stop working on the previous one, start another, block, and it's never ending cycle :XD:

As for books, I love The Lord of The Ring and everything I've read from Tolkien so far. I liked Harry Potter, his Dark Materials by Philip Pullman and The Inheritance by Chrostopher Paolini, I didin't read the last one yet, but I've seen many people complain about it. As for SF, I like Star Wars a lot, For the series, Doctor Who, Merlin, The Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother, and Sherlock (BBC, I haven't seen Elementary)
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Oh right, I see. :hmm:

Yeah, you and me both there, I have to say! It sounds remarkably like what I go through myself. :nod:

That's pretty cool. :la:

Nice!

Sounds great. :D
Erwanna-Dragony Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The worse part is, when I'm thinking about the stories I kind of "write" the words in my head, but when it comes to really writing them, it just falls apart. That's really frustrating !
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Ah.. Yeah, I get what you mean. =/

I do wonder why that happens, though.
Erwanna-Dragony Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Me too. And I'd like to know how to "fix" it.
(1 Reply)
:iconazn-expo-marker:
Azn-Expo-Marker Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Welcome~! I cannot wait to see your art. :')
Erwanna-Dragony Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thnks !
Add a Comment: