Hiya everyone!

Hey everyone! The names Tazhia, but you can call me Jem (short for Jema) Gimme me a BIG HUG :icontardhugplz:
Righty O' then I can help you round DA whenever you wish, and when you need a friend I'm here to help you. I'm on mostly after school (British Time) round 6ish, because i gotta study for GCSE's. Stressy things they are. But any who if you ever need a friend comment here or on my page. If your more of a quite person you can always note me.
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome! Nice to meet you.
Very nice to meet you too :)
I found GCSEs incredibly easy compared to A levels. :lol:

What GCSEs are you doing? :)
I'm sure ill be doing...
Maths
Triple Science (going for the fact that i want to be a general surgeon)
English (and hopefully English Literature)
French (It's either that or German :S)
Those are the must

Half way through decided:
Art + Drama (?)
Food Tech (?)
Music (?)

And i can't choose between Geo and History.
Will i have to do WW1 and WW2 for History or do i get to choose?
Will Geo have too much to learn?
Ah.. that's pretty interesting. :hmm:

Wait, so you're not actually doing GCSEs now? :O

You'll have to ask your teacher for that. It depends on your course/exam board. :shrug:
Nah, will be doing one Science in March though
Ah, good luck!
Thx a million
Oh my, your icon :lol:

And your webcam! Oh, I love her!

Nice to meet you by the way ^^
Thank you sooooo mcuh. PS her would be me :D Took me ages to find Cameroid but anyway thank you for the kind words
Hello Jem! :hug: How are you today? :D My name is Max :dummy: pleased to meet you!
Please to meet you too Max! So, what type of art do you prefer?
I'm a vector/vexel artist myself, and I love portraits :love: I also really enjoy nature photography - I find it very impressive what some people can capture with a camera!
Me too! I love photography and will soon be attending Photography Club after school! Can't wait :D I love portraits, but not like... too formal. Where every line takes hours, EG: Mona Lisa (for me it's too dull. Perfect, but dull) We have a lot in common TheLastHuzzah! :D
Good luck with your photography class! :D
Thanks a million :D
Nice to meet ya Jem!~ My name is Celeste and I've been on DA for about a year now, but I haven't made any forum comments yet and I just so happened to have stumbled upon this forum so...yeah~! XP It's really great that you made this forum! I'll be sure to talk to you sometime. :3 Oh and btw, loooove the icon~ :iconadorableplz:
Thanks for the kind words. It's very nice to meet you Celeste, so tell me, what type of art do you prefer?
Hmmm....well, I'm really interested in all types of art and mediums! Whether it's abstract, photorealism, surrealism or paint, pastels, pencil, etc., it doesn't really matter to me. I admire them all. ^^ For me though, I prefer to create drawings of people by using charcoal, colored pencils, or Paint Tool SAI. How about you? :3
Traditional. I also like messy art style, when i do it. At school were painting with coffee and making chocolate out of clay :D
Seriously?? Oh wow, that sounds like fun!~ :la: How would you do that though...? Do you think you can explain or? ^^;
My school supplies loads of artsy materials because i go to a Drama/Music/Art School (i do learn other stuff but the school is a girls private school and they base most stuff on these :P ) But yeah, i think we'll be using air drying clay then painting it. If you want to do it, were basing ours on a artist called Peter Anton. Real cool work :D