Hi everybody !

So I'm not really new to Deviantart, but I've never really look up the forum before today x) ... Hum what to say ? My name is Louisiane and I'm french. I like to take photos and to draw sometimes (but i'm not really good at drawing)!
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:iconreplyv5: Otherwise, no one will know you responded. ;)

Welcome to the forums. :wave:
Thanks I thought "add a comment " would do the same thing ! good thing you told me or i will keep with "add a comment"
You'd think so, but it doesn't. :D

If you have any questions about thing, just ask :)
Thank you !
My dad used to loves photography when he was younger ( he still does but only have argentic camera ) and one day I got a camera as a present from him, i already liked photography before that but did not have any camera :/

Glad to see i'm not the only new in the forum :)
haha it's okay bonjour is fine ! thanks !
Bonjour lol thats all i remember from my middle school french class..well that and a few other things that i would murder if i tried to spell them. Anyways I looked at your gallery and you do have some good photos.
Haha it's good enought, and I bet french is hard to learn !
I didn't think it was to hard but i was just learning the basics so nothing complicated
Hi! i like your photography it's really cool :D I'm first time on forum too sooo..i just wanted to say 'hi' ^^
Thank you :) glad to know i'm not the only new in the forum ^^
How did you get into photography? :la:
My dad used to loves photography when he was younger ( he still does but only have argentic camera ) and one day I got a camera as a present from him, i already liked photography before that but did not have any camera :/
Ah, I see!

That's pretty damn awesome, then. :nod:

You thinking of doing it for a career?
Not a career, I love photographie but it's not what I'm planning to do later.
But it will stay a big "hobby" for me.
Ah, that's fair enough. :nod:

I can see where you are coming from!
- I very much like your photography :)