Details

Closed to new replies
November 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

Hi everybody !

:iconxsuuna:
So I'm not really new to Deviantart, but I've never really look up the forum before today x) ... Hum what to say ? My name is Louisiane and I'm french. I like to take photos and to draw sometimes (but i'm not really good at drawing)!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnephenee:
:iconreplyv5: Otherwise, no one will know you responded. ;)

Welcome to the forums. :wave:
Thanks I thought "add a comment " would do the same thing ! good thing you told me or i will keep with "add a comment"
:iconnephenee:
You'd think so, but it doesn't. :D

If you have any questions about thing, just ask :)
Thank you !
My dad used to loves photography when he was younger ( he still does but only have argentic camera ) and one day I got a camera as a present from him, i already liked photography before that but did not have any camera :/

Glad to see i'm not the only new in the forum :)
haha it's okay bonjour is fine ! thanks !
:iconben3418:
Bonjour lol thats all i remember from my middle school french class..well that and a few other things that i would murder if i tried to spell them. Anyways I looked at your gallery and you do have some good photos.
Haha it's good enought, and I bet french is hard to learn !
:iconben3418:
I didn't think it was to hard but i was just learning the basics so nothing complicated
:iconandy-burton:
Hi! i like your photography it's really cool :D I'm first time on forum too sooo..i just wanted to say 'hi' ^^
Thank you :) glad to know i'm not the only new in the forum ^^
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
How did you get into photography? :la:
Add a Comment: