Details

Closed to new replies
November 17, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 16

Joined awhile ago but just started to use forums so hi

:iconben3418:
Hey joined a few weeks ago but never really looked at forums much till now so hello

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Welcome to the forums! What are some of your interests? :)
Although I like all types of work and like to try all types of medians I love/admire artisan types of work such at leather working, woodworking (I know its in a separate category but i think of it as an artisan craft), and metalworking. Unfortunately for me those crafts can cost a pretty penny so I don't get to use those medians often.
3wyl Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
That's pretty interesting!

Why those in particular?

Yeah, I get what you mean there. It can be quite expensive indeed.
I like working with 3d object a lot cause unlike things on paper which may never really change once drawn a 3d object and change just from the different lighting. also i think its a lot cooler being able to use your art in your everyday life for example if you made a table that you use i think it adds value to your work. Don't get me wrong though i admire and respect almost all types of art
3wyl Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Yeah, I can definitely see where you are coming from there!

Sounds great. :nod:

You want to do it for a career?
yes and no I mean I'm still in high school so i have a lot of options when it comes to my future and although I do like art I also have a huge passion for baseball at the moment and I want to go pro which will take a lot of effort and time. So I do have the desire to make a career out of my art but for now its more of a hobby that at times might make me some money here and there
3wyl Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Ah, I see. :nod:

That's pretty interesting. :O

You're good at baseball?
I've been told that I am, but I know I have need for a lot of improvement in order to go pro which I have time to do so.
(1 Reply)
:iconavatar-pony:
Avatar-Pony Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hey! Been on DA for 3-4 months and I just started using forms about 2 weeks ago. I'm looking for some cool people to talk to. And heads up. I'm a really random person. :D
kool well i wouldnt call my self cool but i dont mind people being random so all is good =)
Add a Comment: